Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasn’t learnt to use a hair brush since love island it seems, absolute grot
Her hair in Love Island was bloody horrific!
Even on the second last night when they did the speeches she looked lovely from the neck down.
Was very obvious they had hair stylists in for the finale as her hair was ridiculously straight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand the posing with head tilts and different angles within the same insta story. Makes me want to die

I'm so jealous of all the free stuff she's getting from the horse. New ariat boots today which aren't cheap 😭

Reactions: 3
I'm so jealous of all the free stuff she's getting from the horse. New ariat boots today which aren't cheap 😭
Yes and all the free chocolate too. So unnecessary! Why cant these companies send to people who are in need, especially in a time like this and not people who can already afford it. Angers me so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More tit extensions, i just don’t think long hair suits her at all, and worst of all they look tit to begin with so they’ll only get rattier

Reactions: 3
I actually don’t think those photos are edited at all, they’re just professional photos so it’s good lighting and professional make up.
I’ve actually noticed her pictures have imperfections now, like you can tell they haven’t been cleaned up so I do honestly think she’s sticking with the whole unedited thing. When she did that boux Avenue shoot she looked so different so I bet she used to massively edit her pictures before this campaign

I think it’s the make up that has made it look a bit odd. It’s soooo heavy I think that’s the problem

Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on here in a while but I still can’t believe how much she’s copying ‘inside Hamilton house’ like literally identical.. I’d be so p*seed of if someone copied every inch of my house 😂

Haven’t been on here in a while but I still can’t believe how much she’s copying ‘inside Hamilton house’ like literally identical.. I’d be so p*seed of if someone copied every inch of my house 😂
omg what on earth! Just looked and she’s copied so much

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
omg what on earth! Just looked and she’s copied so much
Yep! I posted it last year too but no one seemed to see it until recently, I thought I was watching Olivia’s Christmas stories until I realised it was inside Hamilton house funny thing is the Berkshire build is very good friends with Hamilton house and Olivia 😂

That’s honestly wild! She’s such a farce. Her sharing people saying those pics don’t look like her either, boringgggg

she’s so grubby looking all the time

Both houses are gross. Such a tacky style typical of the north of London Home Counties richer folk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.