Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why waste all that paint just to get the door taken off? Also can’t wait to see how tacky her Christmas decs are gonna look 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s got a cheek to talk about manners 😬 has she not seen how rude she is to her followers
Why does she assume the girl can't afford Prada??? Like she didnt ask for a cheaper version, she asked about the shoes! So up herself its unbelievable

Reactions: 18
Her responses after are a joke!
I love how her friend says it’s not rude because she wears boots all the time 🧐😂 that’s like me going to the supermarket and saying ‘get me this’ but it’s okay because I go there all the time? 😂 I don’t like Olivia but I do think when people put stuff like that it is rude, regardless of who it’s to

Reactions: 5
I love how her friend says it’s not rude because she wears boots all the time 🧐😂 that’s like me going to the supermarket and saying ‘get me this’ but it’s okay because I go there all the time? 😂 I don’t like Olivia but I do think when people put stuff like that it is rude, regardless of who it’s to
It'll be okay if she wasn't rude back or the same. Like she has no leg to stand on to tell people to not be rude when she is Queen of Rude

Reactions: 14
It'll be okay if she wasn't rude back or the same. Like she has no leg to stand on to tell people to not be rude when she is Queen of Rude
I totally agree with you 😄 it just tickled me the way she said it’s okay bc she wears boots all the time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FFS she posts pictures of herself and what she’s wearing for a living and then expects people to follow a style guide for asking questions. Who does she think she is?! She is utterly atrocious . When people stop following her and asking questions her earnings will dry up . Ungrateful .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In her story with alex you can see the mattress on their bed as if they have no sheet on 😂 of course they’re the grotty type to not have a sheet on!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Shut the front door where is the bed sheet. Can’t even cope with that. Grotbags!!!!!

And she is RUDE AS HELL on that post about the boots. You are literally being paid to advertise. Don’t be rude!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
NO BEDSHEETS!!!! What an absolute woman!

Are we waiting on some being gifted liv hun? 🤣 bleeping hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh no its because they have too many beds to choose from, no need for sheets! Get a free gifted replacement in 24 hours!!! 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂

Have a look on Ovie from love islands insta story... he’s interviewing Alex & Olivia and she says on one good month she can earn 50K

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.