Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think since this pandemic started people have had their eyes opened to what really matters in life and are starting to see these 'influencers' for what they really are - greedy arseholes who literally sell their souls in order to get the next free piece of tat and shite.

Imagine living such a curated and fake life where you time your major life events in a way to earn the most money/pull in the most free gifted crap. The house is almost complete, so those endorsements will start to dry up soon, and there's only so long that people will watch your horse 'content' before they start to get bored. When all this stuff dries up will be when they decide to have kids, so they can get endorsements that way. Hence why she went on TV twice in one week and planted the seed about 'starting a family'

Don't even get me started about Alex live streaming him playing Xbox to earn a bit of cash. Get a bleeping job you pair of bone idol dossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think since this pandemic started people have had their eyes opened to what really matters in life and are starting to see these 'influencers' for what they really are - greedy arseholes who literally sell their souls in order to get the next free piece of tat and shite.

Imagine living such a curated and fake life where you time your major life events in a way to earn the most money/pull in the most free gifted crap. The house is almost complete, so those endorsements will start to dry up soon, and there's only so long that people will watch your horse 'content' before they start to get bored. When all this stuff dries up will be when they decide to have kids, so they can get endorsements that way. Hence why she went on TV twice in one week and planted the seed about 'starting a family'

Don't even get me started about Alex live streaming him playing Xbox to earn a bit of cash. Get a bleeping job you pair of bone idol dossers.
Very well put!!

They have hardly any skills between them, we know that because they would've bragged about their qualifications/skills/jobs before. When all this free #gifted #prdiscount tit ends for them (I can't bloody wait for that moment) they will have to go back to a normal job where they have to actually put work in and a bit of effort to earn their salary, not click a few buttons after sitting in a first class train seat and call it a hard days graft.

Real life is so far away from these dossers that they have no idea. It'll be a damn big shock to the system when they no longer have this lifestyle and must get up every day and pay for everything that they want.

This influencer/instagrammer lifestyle pisses me the duck off and I can't wait for it to end!!! They will all soon be irrelevant and will disappear into oblivion. Canny fuckin wait!

Reactions: 17
Absolutely - it’s so wrong and frustrating that so many and especially the subject of this thread use their status to flog fast fashion and rarely properly think about using their time to volunteer, become trustees of charities etc. I am quite new to Instagram and have been dismayed to see how superficial it can be. And Olivia is textbook at how to milk it your own advantage. To see her pouting selfies everyday during lockdown was hideous when she has money, time on her hands and the NHS was recruiting volunteers. Please let this culture stop as it sets unrealistic expectations for young people of what true success is.

Reactions: 9
She deffo still tweaks her insta photos! Left photo was Oct 1st on insta, and right is from her latest Boux Ave campaign. Her latest ‘inthestyle’ collab was all about self love, but you can see she still edits her photos slightly. She has an amazing figure on the right photo!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She deffo still tweaks her insta photos! Left photo was Oct 1st on insta, and right is from her latest Boux Ave campaign. Her latest ‘inthestyle’ collab was all about self love, but you can see she still edits her photos slightly. She has an amazing figure on the right photo!
I actually don’t think she does at all. I really can’t see any difference apart from clever angling on the first picture. Her boobs look more pushed up on the first but that’s just the underwear

Reactions: 1
I think she does some gentle photoshopping as that pic on the right is not as flattering as one she uploaded

Reactions: 2
She wont have children. It'll be another dog or another horse but never a child. It'll be excuses to Alex 'oh but we can't afford a baby now we have 100 horses and 2400 dogs' 😂
I don’t think they’ll have a baby any time soon, she’s absolutely obsessed with Alex I honestly don’t think she would want to share him with a child

Reactions: 3
She constantly complains about how tired she is/no energy because of her thyroid problem...I dont think she would be able to handle the level of tiredness a new baby brings...surely that must be putting her off to?

Reactions: 4
She constantly complains about how tired she is/no energy because of her thyroid problem...I dont think she would be able to handle the level of tiredness a new baby brings...surely that must be putting her off to?
Yeah I agree. And the tiredness hits different in pregnancy too! But saying that she can sit around all day 🙃 not work 40 hours a week when your 38 weeks pregnant cause you want as long off with the baby! She’s not ready to be a parent, she’s too self centred

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else follow her on Depop? She’s just uploaded a bunch of items on there today that she’s selling and they’re so crumpled and messy, it looks like she makes no effort at all in the photos. Also her description is just ‘Top, size 10’, with hardly any mentions of brands or how much the item has been worn. Definitely not enticing for anyone apart from fan girls to buy!

What she means to say is... “Don’t suppose any restaurants on here who follow me would mind gifting a free meal to me and my Beggy husband, we’ve spent so much money lately on our brand new kitchen and 1.3 mill house, we couldn’t possibly afford a meal out before lockdown”

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What she means to say is... “Don’t suppose any restaurants on here who follow me would mind gifting a free meal to me and my Beggy husband, we’ve spent so much money lately on our brand new kitchen and 1.3 mill house, we couldn’t possibly afford a meal out before lockdown”
Also it's the night before lockdown, why did she think there might be places with a table near her on the last night?? Of course they're booked out, and by people who decided to actually book in advance and not expect a table the day of because they're 'famous'

Reactions: 8
Today I saw him standing with his camera on front of the triplets: all 3 were concentrating on a video. He said: I’ll only leave when you answer me.. it wad obvious he’s bothering the girls. It was embarrassing to watch his instastory.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.