Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a joke.. look at these literally one after the other... ‘say NO to instagram filters’ ....uses a filter straight away. Biggest hypocrite going she fakes her morals for the gram as much as she fakes her looks for the gram
Any filter is still a fake representation of real life, whether it changes your eye colour, what your skin looks like or makes your teeth whiter, it’s still fake!

She can’t say she uses colour filters like WTF hun that filter makes your skin look amazing and teeth look whiter 🤷🏽‍♀️ Shooting herself in the foot

Reactions: 8
I’m so tempted to email her management and see WhT she charges to ad some of my ‘gifted’ kitchen utensils hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's been gifted some extensions now she thinks she is some sort of sexy model posting a video of her 'hair' camera directed to her ass rolling her hips licking her lips 🤢 she is so cringe and so bleeping rude to her followers. She is a very average looking girl with cringe tats with a tit personality and duck loads of money for going on TV 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at the state of her hair when she was on Love Island... she definitely won’t be able to maintain those extensions. What a waste of the hairdressers time 😂

Reactions: 2
First time I’ve ever posted on here and not sure how I feel about it however .. I checked exempt societys website and they don’t have a modern day slavery statement therefore they aren’t being fully open about their supply chain.... so yes, cares about puppies but not people. I get the impression she wants to act like a very moral person for Instagram but doesn’t translate it into her business or for her promos.. I would personally feel like a fraud if that was me but z listers are all willing to sell their souls online and then their ethics go out the window. If you are going to do that, then fine but don’t act like you are a really ‘good and caring’ person who is superior to someone who organises Prosecco puppy parties because you are in fact worse .
Not sticking up for them and don’t want to come across as a knob but the Publicising of your modern slavery statement only applies to business that can tick certain criteria - one of which is to have a turnover of 36million or more and I doubt the tit they’re peddling at exempt brings that in

What she says: ‘I felt like having a little glam change’
What she means: ‘easilocks have paid me to wear their extensions’

I always liked her shorter hair and it really suited her. This one would do anything for a pay check though let’s be real.

Reactions: 5
Got new hair but here’s my rectum. Side note, as someone with extensions you have to be able to maintain them. Let’s just say I have little faith in her and in the words of GC the hair will be fuckin frazzled in a few weeks
She looks like a drag queen....no, wait, that’s insulting to the drag community!!

Her hair already looks rough this morning, she never looks good in extensions! Her hair is the colour of straw so it never looks good 🤣 why can’t this girl ever look clean! 🥴🙈

Reactions: 4
Her hair already looks rough this morning, she never looks good in extensions! Her hair is the colour of straw so it never looks good 🤣 why can’t this girl ever look clean! 🥴🙈
I honestly think it’s the big eyebrows, cause she’s blonde they just make her look dirty, I’m blonde and don’t do my hair eyebrows dark and big for that reason, unlsss I have my roots grown out then I go abit darker.
i actually like the long hair but im sick to death of her camera bleeping herself all the time

HOW do the extenos look so tit already? I've had easilocks before and they didn't even give her a full head🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.