Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin in those IG stories is awful! So cakey and bumpy! I also dislike her narrative of “oh I’m so different and quirky”. It’s getting really old and boring now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Especially when everyone does it so they’re essentially all the same 🙄

Reactions: 1
Also I'm not too sure of the rules but should she not be putting #ad or similar on those instyle stories? As she's getting paid clearly? As I say Im not hot on the rules 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is she serious on her grid post? Why does she try so hard to be funny??? She’s literally not in the slightest and that tit shaved bit at the back of her head makes her look like she’s got a really massive thumb neck 🤢 Christ what a mess

Reactions: 2
Why does she say "we went for" like she chose them herself.. and like her followers will believe that.. errrr 'you went for' whatever company gave you the biggest discount, like you always do! 🙄 F#ck sake!
The blockwork over the window looks awful. I thought they would be reinstating some sort of stonework like above the windows on the rest of the house but clearly haven't found the right #prdiscount from a brand she 'genuinely loves' yet :rolleyes:

Also I'm not too sure of the rules but should she not be putting #ad or similar on those instyle stories? As she's getting paid clearly? As I say Im not hot on the rules 🤷‍♀️
Yes, she should. Also super willing to work with boohoo which has been accused of modern slavery here in the uk in the past 6 months (you can only imagine how they let their suppliers treat workers not covered by the same legal protection as here if they're not even paying minimum wage in this country and they just blame their supply chain rather than address the issue) but in the next breath is super concerned about puppy farms. I have the same level of compassion for the puppies, but how does she have none for humans? Boohoo are disgusting - don't work with them. Anything for the money. Shes no different to the puppy farmers, because she's so clearly promoting exploitation of those with very little protection or say for her own personal gain. Unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The blockwork over the window looks awful. I thought they would be reinstating some sort of stonework like above the windows on the rest of the house but clearly haven't found the right #prdiscount from a brand she 'genuinely loves' yet :rolleyes:

Yes, she should. Also super willing to work with boohoo which has been accused of modern slavery here in the uk in the past 6 months (you can only imagine how they let their suppliers treat workers not covered by the same legal protection as here if they're not even paying minimum wage in this country and they just blame their supply chain rather than address the issue) but in the next breath is super concerned about puppy farms. I have the same level of compassion for the puppies, but how does she have none for humans? Boohoo are disgusting - don't work with them. Anything for the money. Shes no different to the puppy farmers, because she's so clearly promoting exploitation of those with very little protection or say for her own personal gain. Unfollowed.
Yeah it's funny how she preaches constantly about the puppy farms but nothing about Boohoo - clearly just wants the money and doesn't give a tit about anyone else

Reactions: 6
First time I’ve ever posted on here and not sure how I feel about it however .. I checked exempt societys website and they don’t have a modern day slavery statement therefore they aren’t being fully open about their supply chain.... so yes, cares about puppies but not people. I get the impression she wants to act like a very moral person for Instagram but doesn’t translate it into her business or for her promos.. I would personally feel like a fraud if that was me but z listers are all willing to sell their souls online and then their ethics go out the window. If you are going to do that, then fine but don’t act like you are a really ‘good and caring’ person who is superior to someone who organises Prosecco puppy parties because you are in fact worse .

Reactions: 16
Her latest dancing post from her in the style shoot is the most cringe thing ever 🤢 she actually loves herself soooo much. Just shows how stiff she is though 😭

Reactions: 11
Why does she look over her shoulder trying to smoulder 😂😂 she just looks pathetic. Shut ur mouth makes u look gormless 😂

Reactions: 3
So her ‘edit’ are just clothes she picks off the website 🙄 such cheap tit clothes as well. I made a personal promise to never buy from inthestyle They send all their ‘models’ abroad and then us peasants have to buy their overpriced tit because an ‘influencer’ has worn it on a free holiday.
No.

Reactions: 15
Her entrance and stair area is to die for it's an absolutely stunning space. What has she done to it? Why does it look so basic and tit? She needs to do herself a favour and take the money she's saved by everything being gifted and employ a interior designer. Surely she can't be happy with it!

Reactions: 8
Her entrance and stair area is to die for it's an absolutely stunning space. What has she done to it? Why does it look so basic and tit? She needs to do herself a favour and take the money she's saved by everything being gifted and employ a interior designer. Surely she can't be happy with it!
She couldn't afford to do that

Like with the kitchen, she said the kitchen she wanted was £200k but couldn't afford it so went with the companies that gift it all to her

Reactions: 4
Claims not to use face altering filters.. what the duck is this one then hun?
She’s a joke.. look at these literally one after the other... ‘say NO to instagram filters’ ....uses a filter straight away. Biggest hypocrite going she fakes her morals for the gram as much as she fakes her looks for the gram

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.