Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it wind anyone else up when on these home accounts they'll be showing us something and then their horrible finger comes into shot to point and show us what they're talking about like we can't already see it 😩 Olivia always does this, it winds me up so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her clothing choices are crap. Plus she’ll never wear a single item she’s ‘picked out’ 🙄 if it’s not an #ad why the swipe up?

Her reply about the fob/keypad on the door is so rude. Maybe people were politely pointing out that you were showing the passcode, unaware that it was a sales guy in a demo video. No need to be so rude.
She’s such a rude negative cow I don’t get why she’s constantly on the attack like that. People are just trying to help and he throws it back in their face being a witch as usual

Reactions: 3
Her clothing choices are crap. Plus she’ll never wear a single item she’s ‘picked out’ 🙄 if it’s not an #ad why the swipe up?
The swipe ups aren’t ads, but it’s influencers ways of being sneaky. Every purchase made via their swipe up link they get paid. She would never share things unless she gets something out of it. She’s trying to act all ‘helpful’ because she got called out for never sharing where her clothes are from. So embarrassing. She really thinks people can’t see through her BS.
I used to like her, I think cause I liked Alex lol. But now I can’t stand her, and Alex has become really grubby to me.

Reactions: 5
Her voice grates me! Why does she have to enlongate evvverry soddding worrrrd likkke sheee doessss? Obbbbbviously she thinnnks she’s somethinggg beeespoke, I mean special 😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally agree, the tide is starting to turn on these influencers, that's why she gets so defensive and bitchy when called out. Like I've said before, if you're so confident that this is your JOB, then why be sneaky with your #ad on your posts?!
I don't really like any influencers but I can almost understand the ones who spend time filming videos/tutorials etc then editing and posting them .. can appreciate the time and effort they put in, (although to me it will never be a proper job!) But the likes of Olivia, who literally post crappy photos or videos she's talking over of a product she got for free. Literally takes 1 minute to do what she does then she defends it as a career. Get out of here!! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Guys she will post the name of the place she stayed when her mum leaves.... Who does she think she is 😂. Is she expecting all of her millions of fans to flock to where they were. Hun your a nobody off Love Island, what a head thing to say.
And no surprise there, she went away with her mum, surely you’d prefer to go away with just your husband. Also wonder if she even bothered to ask Alex’s mum if she wanted to come 🙄

Reactions: 1
And no surprise there, she went away with her mum, surely you’d prefer to go away with just your husband. Also wonder if she even bothered to ask Alex’s mum if she wanted to come 🙄
I'm pretty sure they went because it was her mum's birthday?

Firstly-that short bit at the back of her head makes me physically sick!

Secondly- She's yawning and doesn't give a tit in that video.. If I went into th boardroom like that I wouldn't have a job.. but it IS HER JOB GUYS!!!!!! twit.

Reactions: 9
I lost this thread from my 'watching' when the old one closed, glad to have found it again!

The titles for this thread are superior to any others on Tattle I swear! Crack me up every time..

24C5802A-FF9E-4C9D-8BCF-0D814FB6D875.jpeg

she’s so rude, the girl paid her a compliment and she obviously knows what paint she’s asking about. It looks a very deep grey/navy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolute shocker the furniture was all gifted. What i don't understand is that she barely speaks about the products she gets free, isn't she supposed to be promoting them? Those tables are almost £400 a piece what does she actually do to earn them? The living room looks so mismatched but it's going to if you can only choose items that are heavily discounted or free. It reminds me of when you first moved out and were given random bits of furniture from friends and family. However as i actually have a proper job i can afford to furnish my own home with things i actually like without begging for freebies.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 224834
she’s so rude, the girl paid her a compliment and she obviously knows what paint she’s asking about. It looks a very deep grey/navy
Yeah, that’s massively rude!! I actually looked up that paint earlier to see how much it costs, because to me it looks like it’s an obvious rip off of Farrow and Ball Hague Blue, but none of the swatches on their website look anything like the paint in her picture!! With dark colours like this it could quite easily look navy, grey or black depending on your eyesight, the device you view the picture on, how bright your light is etc. No need for her to be a dick about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is he really that attractive? I’ve never really seen it if I’m honest but he’s just not my type I guess! I don’t think either of them are particularly good looking, they’re quite average, especially when you look at the LI days. Over the seasons there have been way better looking men go on there but I know most girls always say that Alex was the hottest guy to ever go on it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Alex is hot and seems a nice guy. Mike who was on it a few years back and unfortunately took his own life was by far the hottest guy to ever go on love island!

Reactions: 17
He’s hot too and also was his name Paul? He ended up with Scottish Laura Anderson? He was beaut and of course Ovie 😍
Oh my god Ovie. My boyfriend still randomly mentions him to me knowing I’ll pull this face 🥰 (he calls him Obie though and I enjoy it too much to correct him)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
First post - popping that Cherry n all that. Resisted commenting on here for ages but enough is enough. What are these ridiculous positions these Influencers pretend the camera has naturally caught them in. Both new pics (with the Missy Empire outfit) literally just caught Liv off guard letting one rip? I mean what even is that? She's a pretty girl but I wish her & others would just stop that. Cringe level 8/10 🚶‍♀️ 💨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.