Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol @ her story preaching for insta to take away damaging face filters for stories.... then she continues to use one for every story after that 🙃👍

Reactions: 12
Is she on the beg for horses and horse riding? Lol.......

Do they still live in essex?

Reactions: 1
She’s wearing a lot of oversized things recently and not getting her vag out at much, I’m not sure if I’m getting pregnancy vibes?

Reactions: 1
That haul she did yesterday was terrrrrible

“this is really nice, this is my favourite, I’ve had this before it’s really nice, this is nice, my favourite”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That haul she did yesterday was terrrrrible

“this is really nice, this is my favourite, I’ve had this before it’s really nice, this is nice, my favourite”
Hahahah I always have the stories on mute because her new voice annoys the duck out of me.

Also, uneducated people use the same words over and over as they haven’t got the brain power to think of new and exciting words 🤣🤣🤣 nice nice nice

She is so rude literally asks who is a lover or a hater and she has such a sarcastic reply
She will humiliate someone in front of her millions of followers because all her minions will find that reply funny, boosting her ego yet again. Until that stops she can’t moan about something like tattle

Reactions: 3
she stopped me when i was in the lake district last week and was asking if I was planning on breeding my frenchie 🤣 guess she wants to make some puppy money :( i said no!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
she stopped me when i was in the lake district last week and was asking if I was planning on breeding my frenchie 🤣 guess she wants to make some puppy money :( i said no!
Both her dogs have been neutered though, so she wouldn’t be able to make any money from breeding them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.