Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she stopped me when i was in the lake district last week and was asking if I was planning on breeding my frenchie 🤣 guess she wants to make some puppy money :( i said no!
Ooh interesting did she expect you to know who she was?

Reactions: 1
Both her dogs have been neutered though, so she wouldn’t be able to make any money from breeding them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thats bizzare, she made out she wanted our frenchie to breed with hers...bit weird to come up to me and ask about that if her dog can't even have pups 🤣 maybe she just wanted to talk to as many people as possible in hopes they'd recognise her 🤣
I didn't know it was her until my partner said it after they'd gone away (she was with alex) - they were very friendly 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thats bizzare, she made out she wanted our frenchie to breed with hers...bit weird to come up to me and ask about that if her dog can't even have pups 🤣 maybe she just wanted to talk to as many people as possible in hopes they'd recognise her 🤣
I didn't know it was her until my partner said it after they'd gone away (she was with alex) - they were very friendly 🙄
She probably just wanted to be recognised and hoped you’d fangirl a bit to boost her ego haha!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell Alex looks rough in his latest insta grid post😳😳 few pints & lines lad?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how much they get for each #ad - Cos they will take ANYTHING. Carling, poundshop, Clarossa, that magazine app? ... surely they’d be better off doing high end brands for more money than every single brand that comes their way as they lose credibility and I’m sure poundshop aren’t paying them tonnes.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how much they get for each #ad - Cos they will take ANYTHING. Carling, poundshop, Clarossa, that magazine app? ... surely they’d be better off doing high end brands for more money than every single brand that comes their way as they lose credibility and I’m sure poundshop aren’t paying them tonnes.
I think the fact that Olivia is promoting the pound shop speaks volumes about what her ads are worth.

Or her worth 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s the worst. Her stupid teeth. How on earth will they afford that mortgage once their so called relevance has dried up. These people are idiots - all for the gram, I do wonder genuinely what these people will be like at 50? They won’t have the money - no way!

Reactions: 6
She’s the worst. Her stupid teeth. How on earth will they afford that mortgage once their so called relevance has dried up. These people are idiots - all for the gram, I do wonder genuinely what these people will be like at 50? They won’t have the money - no way!
I really do think they’re gonna do this house up with gifted items, freebies, paid adverts and then they can sell it if things dry up for them. I bet that’s the plan, hence why they’re sucking up any tit advert they can do. Which if that’s what they want to do then fine, but don’t act like you genuinely only talk about a product if you “love it” she’ll advertise any old tit.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that makes sense.. these people are wild it goes to show you a lot of them fake a lifestyle for Instagram. Just shows you when you see poor Mike from Love Island - his Instagram showed a lavish life but the reality was he had little money

Reactions: 7
Why does she say "we went for" like she chose them herself.. and like her followers will believe that.. errrr 'you went for' whatever company gave you the biggest discount, like you always do! 🙄 F#ck sake!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You’d think this girl was a bona fide supermodel the way she looks at the camera and walks around the way she does. Lol.

Reactions: 5
You’d think this girl was a bona fide supermodel the way she looks at the camera and walks around the way she does. Lol.
It makes me cringe so much the amount of stories she puts on of her just looking into the camera pouting not saying anything. She absolutely loves herself!

Reactions: 9
Her skin in those IG stories is awful! So cakey and bumpy! I also dislike her narrative of “oh I’m so different and quirky”. It’s getting really old and boring now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.