Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get the insta trend of posing with the mouth open, a few I've seen doing it just looks weird.
Butters. She must have image/body dysmorphia if she actually thinks she looks good there and in much of what she posts.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't get the insta trend of posing with the mouth open, a few I've seen doing it just looks weird.
That & when they stick their tongue out. Liv B isn't a culprit of this but there are others. Look at me all cute sticking my tongue out. NO, just NO, you're a grown woman.

Reactions: 4
I've been blocked because I asked on one of those stupid 'Ask me anything' polls...

Why's your hair extensions purple they don't look nice hun?!

Bam I'm blocked 🤣 Ha truth hurts 🤷‍♀️💅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t stand her and her stupid posts. She is embarrassing and desperate cow. How dare she fell someone to get a job 😱

Reactions: 6
Came on here after watching her stories... just to say wtffffff she is such a hypocrite. She talks about that we should get rid of the filters whilst shes uses filters herself and has a tit load of makeup caked on her face 😂 what a pleb!

Reactions: 6
Excuse me.. Where's that poster who posted Alex cheats on her because his friends and fam don't like her...

We need receipts girl. Show us those receipts *RHOA voice* 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
But she literally used these filters not that long ago, why is she trying this ‘real girl’ influencer stance now she’s trying to be relatable because of all her creepy followers that commented saying she was SO REAL for posting the over edit pictures next to the ‘truth’ I say ‘truth’ because she thinks we are stupid and don’t see that she smooths out her knees and her face in photos, subtly but she does it - she only did the massive transformation to deflect.

Attachments

I'm getting so fed up of her constantly going on about filters

If people want to use them then let them!

God you share an opinion about her house and you get a cheeky reply and/or blocked

Practice what you preach Liv hun

Reactions: 10
03EBA09F-64C0-46AB-AD20-FF7C8474F3B8.png
Guys isthis a joke? Perfectly good veg !?! also this screams waste from their ‘ad’ hello fresh boxes as there’s always the odd spring onion in there haha it’s on Alex’s stories Btw

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ughhh I hope she doesn’t get a horse!!!
I hope she doesn't either 🙈 if she does I bet it will be chucked onto full livery and only pulled out to ride for the gram 🤷🤷

My horse is unrideable at the minute and I've spent thousands on vet bills and it bleeping riles me when these people just buy one off the cuff. Said it before and I'll say it again....all the gear, no idea 🖕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.