Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she? I missed it. I checked and there was only her posts talking about how amazing they were and then posts after saying they didn’t fit.
Either way she’s definitely on the beg again. And it’s pretty sad that that’s how she’s viewed by people. She’s made it her brand almost to just beg for free things. Very trashy.
I agree with most of this but to be fair she did try them on and they came up too high on the video so she sent them back. Now whether that just conveniently happened and she’ll be gifted some, I guess we’ll find out!

Reactions: 1
She’s moved the soap out of the ‘niche’. Think it’s on the windowsill now 🙄 or decided doesn’t use it so no need.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't anyone speak about how vile she actually was on Love Island.....

The way she slept with Rykward knowing Rachel liked him! She even did it next to her and then was acting like nothing happened to her face!!

The way she SLUT SHAMED zara for sleeping with a guy that she liked
Sorry he was there for 1 day and miss desperate was claiming him. Probably thinking about the coins they can make together on the ourside! Matching tatts matching piercings.... Oh so shallow.

The way she said to him the next day "you slept with zara don't do it again," WHO ARE U GIRL.

And let's not forget the way she treated Sophie At the end of her time in the villa then acted so upset when she passed. The way she spoke about Mike Thala like they were good friends when the only pic she had is a pap shot.. Talk about exploiting a traedgy for your own likes?

She is horrible I'm sorry
She was awful . Zara was much more likeable , the way she went and told everyone about Zara sleeping with Alex saying 'I wouldn't to that' No you just sleep with guys who other girls like in the communal bedroom...

I do think Alex fancied other girls in the villa and the lie detector was right!

Reactions: 9
I have never seen her or Alex wear their exempt tit apart from when they’re promoting it. That multi-way hoodie they released was awful! Has she ever worn it out? No

Reactions: 8
I have never seen her or Alex wear their exempt tit apart from when they’re promoting it. That multi-way hoodie they released was awful! Has she ever worn it out? No
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so true!! She’s never worn it as a skirt (vile) what a basic brand. Shocked it’s still going you never see others wearing it either. It’s all just promo. All her dresses she did for it too were so hideous. She literally has no style; fashion or interior

Reactions: 6
Does any one else find it really annoying when Alex films her on his insta story and she pretends that she doesn’t know & does like the most annoying pout etc

Reactions: 9
Does any one else find it really annoying when Alex films her on his insta story and she pretends that she doesn’t know & does like the most annoying pout etc
She does it every single time without fail it is SO annoying

Reactions: 4
PR press trip? jesus Christ that doesn’t even make sense!
She would be so much better just saying “this company had invited us to stay the night to review it, we get to bring the dogs” she has no idea how she comes across. This isn’t part of the job liv this is having freebies and making it seem like it’s a job!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
PR press trip? jesus Christ that doesn’t even make sense!
She would be so much better just saying “this company had invited us to stay the night to review it, we get to bring the dogs” she has no idea how she comes across. This isn’t part of the job liv this is having freebies and making it seem like it’s a job!
Her Ad is not clear at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.