Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pretty much stopped declaring ads! I don't know how she gets away with it!

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that prefers the before of their hallway? Don’t get me wrong the before wasn’t my taste but at least it actually had some character and colour and didn’t look like every other house on Instagram

Reactions: 6
PR press trip? jesus Christ that doesn’t even make sense!
She would be so much better just saying “this company had invited us to stay the night to review it, we get to bring the dogs” she has no idea how she comes across. This isn’t part of the job liv this is having freebies and making it seem like it’s a job!
A quick glance at the pic and I thought the tattoo on her wrist was a penis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure all her photos are highly edited.. this was on Laura Anderson’s picture about editing 🤯
792C01C9-B1CD-4FFE-ADFD-0F9B6BA5D2CA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Alex you got a parking fine for a reason you absolute bellend. You are not better than others

Reactions: 12
Thought we weren’t editing our pics anymore liv hun 🙄 every single picture of her is edited with a filter... she needs to get down off her high horse (that she can’t ride) and get real.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone to refer to an instagrammers posts as akin to art is laughable. “Here let me just pop this same old fuzzy ass filter I use on every post to be more creative as I try to sell my Poundland tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly don't get the insta trend of posing with the mouth open, a few I've seen doing it just looks weird.
I came here to say this!!!
Similar poses and moves in every post
Lean one way to begin.... camera rises... open your mouth and pop the hip out, sway to the other side 😂😂🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.