Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here

she’s apparently a fair weather rider??? So much for dolly being her baby. The horse box and all that jazz is completely for the brags

To add….

I have two dogs imagine if a dog owner said “im a Fair weather walker only”

if I had the luxury of owning a horse I’ve only ever had loan horses. I’d be down there every day, even just wacking on a head collar and lead rein and giving her a good old walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMG ALEX IS BACK.
He’s back. It was the hair.
Now he’s fit again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank god for that. Although he’s still aged 20 years in the last 5 lol

Reactions: 9
You'd think her baby was the most advanced baby in the entire world 🙄
Shes definitely one of those mums at the baby groups who just says MY BABY IS SO CLEVERRRRRRRR the whole time and makes other mums feel like crap. I know loads of babys who are crawling at that age.

Reactions: 13
He seems a very happy/content baby tho I must say that. She’s been lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s the type to post about genuine struggles of motherhood. She would pretend everything is hunky dory
I've noticed a lot of the influencers do this, lots of happy 'family bubble' posts then months later come out that they had PND, colic baby etc etc. None of them want to show the real side of motherhood as it happens.

Reactions: 18
Oh yeah I totally agree. Just from what we’ve seen he does seem happy but yeah we don’t and will probably never see him cry or her struggling! Shame because she could have used this opportunity to be real & relatable. She posts 1 picture all “unedited” then in the next breath posts one that’s been photoshopped the duck out of.

Reactions: 5
Well Alex put instead of waking up at 4am it was 6:45am or something so that’s not exactly ideal is it, interesting liv didn’t post that info. Also I’ve noticed it always seems to be Alex with Abel, I can imagine he goes to him more in the night because liv has ‘work’ in the morning 😂😂😂

I don’t follow her horse page so could be wrong but does she ever mention dolly anymore ?
She said she's a fair weather rider so that's why she hasn't been out over winter :rolleyes: That yard looks to have amazing facilities so there is no reason why she couldn't be schooling. She'll soon regret trying to bring her back into work, seems quite a fizzy mare.

She said she's a fair weather rider so that's why she hasn't been out over winter :rolleyes: That yard looks to have amazing facilities so there is no reason why she couldn't be schooling. She'll soon regret trying to bring her back into work, seems quite a fizzy mare.
Ah thanks, I literally know nothing about horses or horse riding so didn’t even realise some horses aren’t ridden all year round

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.