Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have genuinely never seen any other z lister leave their young baby as much as these two do. Obviously they must be struggling for work to have to go to an event at the London Dungeon and have yet another evening away from the baby 🙄 wonder if they’re going to the NTAS tomorrow as well. I still think they’ve got a live in nanny but are keeping it hidden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Jumping on here. Worse thing for me
Is my daughter will see women like her and think she’s beautiful n perfect. I wouldn’t mind if she had a bloody good heart but omg I don’t want my girl to compare herself to these beauty standards at all. One thing I actually like about her on LI was that she was curvy and normal but now she’s all pretence and fakery

Reactions: 8
Defo think they have a live in nanny to watch abel as both of their parents live a bit away and they’re out a lot.

Reactions: 10
Wow Alex looks Awful in that London dungeon picture! What has happened to him 😱

Reactions: 6
Why has london dungeon even asked those two plebs to come and advertise for them though 😩😩 surely they don’t need ex love islanders to do that for them london dungeons is a huge attraction!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely think Alex’s dramatic faded looks are down to drugs . You see so many before and afters or drugs ruining peoples looks but it’s normally teeth etc and these guys have the money for fake teeth, Botox ..I think he is a veneeered up junkie . He just has the money to try and hide it a bit better than most .
The dj scene, her need to be out drinking all the time , the fake money and friends , I think they live in that house and get smashed non stop behind closed doors . I imagine he’s a prolific coke user , not like a meth head but a daily coke user and she’s clinging on to the scene for dear life . He has completely and utterly lost his looks in a few short years . It’s bizarre

Reactions: 31
Why has london dungeon even asked those two plebs to come and advertise for them though 😩😩 surely they don’t need ex love islanders to do that for them london dungeons is a huge attraction!
There's been a series of Love Islanders and influencers there this week. So weird.

Reactions: 6
There's been a series of Love Islanders and influencers there this week. So weird.
Oh has there !! I don’t follow any of them only look on their pages when I see some stuff about them all on here, that blows my mind I can’t believe they’d need silly ‘influencers’ to go and promote them I thought that phase was dying out but clearly not.
Genuinely makes me want to NOT want to go there, not the opposite.

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I caught up with someone I went to uni with, and she told me Liv’s PR team are currently trying to secure interviews for her under the guise of her being an interior designer because she’s “designed her own home” 🤣 they contacted the company she works for about a month ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yesterday I caught up with someone I went to uni with, and she told me Liv’s PR team are currently trying to secure interviews for her under the guise of her being an interior designer because she’s “designed her own home” 🤣 they contacted the company she works for about a month ago.
Very strange as I am quite sure that remember Instagram stories of her working with actual interior designers to create the nursery. And screenshots of actual interior design software which I doubt is on her PC- unless she has a supercharged version of Sims 4

Not that they were any good. Yep her house is luxe and opulent- but there is nothing chic or cutting edge about it. Standard mcmansion with a mishmash of styles based on what she can beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, she did an online course so she’s an interior designer now - of course they’d want to interview her 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of that thread title a few threads back. Was it something like 'The name's Olivia Bowen, interior designer. No not really so here's my vagina'

I can't remember who suggested it but they are responsible for one of the best Tattle thread titles ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.