Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man I can't get over Alex's two tone teeth! 😂😂 top ones are like the purge mask and the bottom match his beige jacket. I mean if your going to get your teeth done why on earth would you only get your top rack done and not the bottom! The comparison between the two is shocking

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh man I can't get over Alex's two tone teeth! 😂😂 top ones are like the purge mask and the bottom match his beige jacket. I mean if your going to get your teeth done why on earth would you only get your top rack done and not the bottom! The comparison between the two is shocking
He obviously didnt want to pay for the bottom ones. Probably an offer we will gift you top teeth and you pay for the bottom

Reactions: 2
My son is almost the same age as Abel and was 16lb 5oz on Wednesday. He's literally just off the 50% centile so i wouldn't say that means he's a chunk just a normal sized baby for that age? 🤣

Reactions: 1
I dunno because my 8 month old is 16lbs nearly 17 I think and he’s 50th centile?

My son is almost the same age as Abel and was 16lb 5oz on Wednesday. He's literally just off the 50% centile so i wouldn't say that means he's a chunk just a normal sized baby for that age? 🤣
I thought that was big. My just turned 5 month old is 16lbs 3 albeit he was 5 weeks prem.

I dunno because my 8 month old is 16lbs nearly 17 I think and he’s 50th centile?
Thats bizarre, do we all have different centiles? I'm so confused now 🤣 that's definitely what it says in my red book the dot is just off the 50th onto the 75th and he's 17 weeks. Don't get me wrong, it's a healthy weight. Just not abnormal.

So she’s now an ambassador for muscle food but still doing ads for hello fresh 🤦🏻‍♀️ She must be one of the most disingenuous ‘influencers’ on the gram at that’s saying something. It’ll be scoff meals again this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The poster replied saying her and her friend were talking about her drinking whilst supposedly breastfeeding and now the comment has miraculously vanished 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says he’s had his second lot of injections but my baby is a week older and we’ve had our third now (16 weeks), did she not get the first ones until later ?

Reactions: 3
Says he’s had his second lot of injections but my baby is a week older and we’ve had our third now (16 weeks), did she not get the first ones until later ?
Just thought this, mines a week older and we had 16 weeks 2 weeks ago now - is she delaying his injections intentionally?

That wild advert 🙄 says she switched because of sensitive skin but isn’t actually using the fragrances they do for sensitive skin.

That wild advert 🙄 says she switched because of sensitive skin but isn’t actually using the fragrances they do for sensitive skin.
Is she collab with wild deodorant!? Ffs! Is nothing safe! This makes me not want to use it

Reactions: 3
Is she collab with wild deodorant!? Ffs! Is nothing safe! This makes me not want to use it
Same, and I bet she doesn't actually use it as it does take a while for your body to get used to a natural deodorant so I've nodoubt she goes back to her normal.

Same, and I bet she doesn't actually use it as it does take a while for your body to get used to a natural deodorant so I've nodoubt she goes back to her normal.
She prob uses it on her smelly fanny as Rykard would say

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.