Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard a rumour that he slept with someone a few weeks ago after djing…not so picture perfect couple. Person also said about Chloe and Toby splitting up before it was announced as she didn’t want to be with him but he had a paid promotion coming up so they had to ‘be together’. The girl works with all these z listers for a company in London so legit source.
What a sad relationship. I always thought he only stayed with her for fame and money. She must be aware of his behaviour and turns a blind eye. What a role model he is for their son, NOT!

Reactions: 7
How does she continually get away with advertising exempt society and Alex’s fitness app on her Instagram and never marking them as ads or own brands? I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve reported her to ASA and they do duck all about it 😡

Reactions: 5
That top does absolutely nothing for her tits. She needs to wear stuff more flattering. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 18
Promoting gymwear, having to hold her boobs because the top offers no support 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does a day go by where she doesn't have a drink in hand?? Also she will literally advertise anything, I don't think she uses even half of the shite she promotes. It's embarrassing, why brands want to work with her in the first place is beyond me, I'm sure she even had a deal with a fashion brand at one point. Not sure why as she has zero class or style!!

Reactions: 12
She’s finally learnt to mark AD own brand….
I reckon ASA have been in touch. Let’s see next time she advertises Alex’s app if she marks it correctly. I’ve reported her several times about not disclosing ads, aff links and own brand 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
We know she hasn’t got an ounce of style but seriously that dress last night has got to be the worst she’s ever worn, and that includes the rhinestone monstrosity she wore a few years back. It’s not flattering, looks like you’re wearing a carcass and her hair just doesn’t suit her round face, let’s also not get started with the over done make up too. It’s really bad even by her standards (which are low)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I saw the eye make up first and definitely thought she was dressed up for Halloween 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.