Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
Why not say why she's going to hospital instead of the guessing games?
Trying to drum up interest for her new show. Surprisingly few followers on the show Insta and barely any of her Z lister friends following either 😬

Reactions: 2
This is show is going to be just as cringe and set up as her last one (with Chris Hughes)
She has said a few times on her stories what a bad day she’s had or that she has been feeling down. Followed with “but the show must go on” or “but I’ll have to put a smile on and carry on”
Surely if it’s a reality show about her life she can film these moments, open up and have abit of honesty. Or does it have to all be about meeting up with the girls for brunch and getting drunk at one of Manchester’s finest bars 🙄

Reactions: 7
Olivia isn’t the worst of the reality lot but she can be vile at times with her anger towards others and those lips (I’m sorry). I’m sick of them rewarding these dimwits for bad behaviour. Can’t see many watching to be honest. Could be wrong but isn’t it known that he cheats on her all the time and she even said he doesn’t have much interest in planning the wedding 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The way she talks to her mum... Wow! Calling her "Hoe bag" in public, when she had sex on national television?! Stay classy Liv.

Reactions: 9
I just watched the ad on her Instagram for her new show. It is so cringe. The way she describes her ‘fit footballer’ fiancé and that they’re having a HUGE wedding.

• Sick
Olivia o. Her insta moaning about what “trolls” say to her. She is the biggest troll going. She needs to go check her self ! 30 year woman picking on 19 year girls on towie and has the nerve to moan about horrible words being said against her when her mouth is so vile against young women.

Reactions: 17
I just watched the ad on her Instagram for her new show. It is so cringe. The way she describes her ‘fit footballer’ fiancé and that they’re having a HUGE wedding.
Very cringe! And who is this “fit footballer”? Cause it certainly isn’t Bradley!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olivia o. Her insta moaning about what “trolls” say to her. She is the biggest troll going. She needs to go check her self ! 30 year woman picking on 19 year girls on towie and has the nerve to moan about horrible words being said against her when her mouth is so vile against young women.
Just reading this tit in the Daily Mail, if she doesn't like it get off bleeping social media!! duck Sake!!

Reactions: 2
Just reading this tit in the Daily Mail, if she doesn't like it get off bleeping social media!! duck Sake!!
That will never happen (sadly) she loves the money and the fame. But only certain types of attention it seems 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s madness how much she gives it but cannot take it. I can’t believe she isn’t abit more smarter about it, she so obviously gives it you think she would shut up about taking it and playing the victim

Still can't believe how few followers her new show's Insta has. It's not even 2% of her total following!! 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.