Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I have no proof of this, but I think one day it will come out that it is Chris with the issues !! Just after his splits with Olivia & Jessy. I bet he has a terrible temper & I think he comes across as a bit of a manipulator. Just my own thoughts.
I really like Olivia, I didn’t when she was in LI, but I follow her on IG & I think she comes across well.

Reactions: 43

Chattyman321

I disagree. Dogs should be allowed off the lead in a park if they are well trained. Lola looks well trained to me and if a woman was screeching at me my dog would also start panicking as any human would! She didn’t bite her. The woman was completely at fault. What sort of a life is it for a dog to always been kept on a lead unless in their own home, personally think that is cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s a tough one, I think more of the issue is that the woman was screaming and swearing at Liv in public after it sounds like not much actually happened. My dog isn’t a rescue dog but would be barking his head off if some woman was screaming at me. I think in a park is a safe space for dogs to be off lead but bottom line is unless they come immediately when called, they shouldn’t be roaming around going up to other dogs.

Reactions: 28

ngh

Yes and the play fighting isn’t useful for training a dog, she said it herself. Plenty of adult dogs play fighting without biting.
View attachment 875594
Nah you’re clutching at straws here. There’s many questionable things Olivia does but looking after and training her dog isn’t one of them.

it’s so much nicer seeing an influencer actually care for their dog rather than get one for the ✨aesthetic✨ and then abandon it for months on end (Grace Beverley) or buy one from a puppy farm (Molly Mae)

Reactions: 28

lululemonzzz

CDCF1562-6B4E-4E08-98D6-8AF339D7035F.png

Thought she was so pretty before, those huge teeth are just scary and do not suit her small face and frame. Ruined her own looks with money and greed. Absolutely nothing wrong with her teeth before in fact they were lovely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooh glad I've found this thread!
I can't lie, I do really like her.
I think it's that she has dick head qualities but she knows it and owns it, and it's quite a nice change from everyone else😂
I do find her funny too.

I've been bored sick today and have watched Chris and Olivia cracking on again, and I really don't know how more people don't see that Chris was a bit of a wrong un. One of those guys that tries his hardest to come across as a nice guy but occasionally the mask slips and you get a real glimpse iykwim

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dawnienodaethat

The Anaemia story is bullshit. If her levels were 'dangerously low' she would know all about it. I was in hospital in August due to severe Anaemia. My haemoglobin levels were dangerously low and my heart eventually started to fail. I was knackered, breathless, had severe headaches, cracked mouth, ulcers and pins and needles and needed four blood transfusions and two iron IVs. You do not feel well with severe Anaemia and it's a lot more serious than needing to take a few iron tablets

• Heart
Reactions: 25

chickennuggssss

End of the day, you should never pick a dog up in this situation. That’s what I’ve been told from multiple trainers as I have a reactive Rottweiler. I feel for her because if you have a bigger dog, people judge you and treat you like shit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually like Olivia. She’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she doesn’t pretend to be a saint, and I think is actually very aware of her own privilege, which is unusual in that crowd.

Reactions: 23

Bae56

I have no proof of this, but I think one day it will come out that it is Chris with the issues !! Just after his splits with Olivia & Jessy. I bet he has a terrible temper & I think he comes across as a bit of a manipulator. Just my own thoughts.
I really like Olivia, I didn’t when she was in LI, but I follow her on IG & I think she comes across well.
I like Olivia. Was glad when she joined TOWIE.
I agree, Chris seems a bit false & manipulative. In the Jesy documentary he was so fake when he was saying he comes downstairs, pretends he's making tea as a decoy just to stare at photos of her on her fridge with 'frizzy' hair. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so glad someone else thinks this! I haven’t like Chris from day 1 I just get controlling vibes from him. To me he seems really manipulative and I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m future it comes out he is emotionally abusive. I also think it’s telling that he’s had hardly any work since Love Island and he really showed him self up at that awards show a few months ago!

Reactions: 22

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
All this mystery over fucking anaemia?!? can't believe the MoS paid for the exclusive news that Olivia needs to take some iron pills
Maybe she should eat properly. She’s extremely underweight.
It's actually really easy for women to be anaemic regardless of what we eat or our weigh

Reactions: 22

Irishlass913

I don’t know how to reply to certain comments so just gonna stick my two pence worth here. When Olivia was in Marbella filming with towie. I myself was in a club in London called Charlie’s and Brad and his mates were sat at a table next to us, Brad was kissing another girl and the both left together. Myself and my mate were taking selfie’s and caught them both in the background. I messaged Olivia and she never reached out to get more info from me. I think Olivia is well aware of what he’s capable of... but like the title of her show states... she’s met her match!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Agreed too. Yes she does adverts but she’s honest about them, she’s raising awareness for adopting dogs rather than the insta route of designer dog, she does a lot of q&a’s and engaged with her fans and just tells it as it is.

she also called out all the ‘working’ in Dubai influencers which gets her a vote in my good books

ohdoris

VIP Member
To be fair, babies aren’t for everyone & that’s fine. It would piss me off to be asked constantly if I was pregnant or when I was planning on having a baby. Let’s normalise not assuming that every woman wants to or should have a baby, it’s not the 1950s.
(In general, not just this thread)

• Heart

Sallyspal

VIP Member
She hit the nail on the head with her “rant”... refreshing to hear it from a fellow “influencer”.. she knows she’s had it easy in the scheme of things!!! Really like her.. even more so now