Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna watch her new show but purely to see more of that vile apartment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought he was a bit funny looking🤨
Agreed! He has such a weird forehead/eyebrow ratio that gives him a tiny face. I think he looks like Gaston from beauty and the beast in a bad way 😂😂 a haircut would go down a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every post with her face in makes me cringe 😬 those lips are far too big!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched her new show? I had it on this morning - standard itvBe reality “star” program. Goes on about her wedding, goes for lunch, talks about herself non stop.

The part when she views a house made her look so stupid. Kept going on about the cat being there and “heavy energy” 🙄

She also comes across like she doesn’t trust Brad at all! Wound up by his talk of his stag do and talking about hiring a private investigator to go along so she knows what he’s done...

Reactions: 9
Anyone watched her new show? I had it on this morning - standard itvBe reality “star” program. Goes on about her wedding, goes for lunch, talks about herself non stop.

The part when she views a house made her look so stupid. Kept going on about the cat being there and “heavy energy” 🙄

She also comes across like she doesn’t trust Brad at all! Wound up by his talk of his stag do and talking about hiring a private investigator to go along so she knows what he’s done...
Not surprised. She is an absolute nutter

Reactions: 5
I liked her show with chris even though it was ridiculous :oops:

Still think Olivia loves going out with a footballer.

It was so shite omg. Bradley seems like a decent guy though, don’t know how he puts up with her.

I may try watching it tomorrow but I can't imagine theres a lot going on in her life.

I like her show so far.

If they’ve had issues in the past I can understand why she’s not loving his stag do plans, I’d feel exactly the same. Hiring a PI is a bit extreme though, I hope she was joking!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.