Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought that she says she doesn’t care but saying it and actually not giving a crap are two very different things
You can say it doesn’t bother you but I bet it does even if it’s only a bit!
She comes across a massive witch saying things like that. Bet she is difficult to get along with. Especially with the temper we’ve seen on love island
Sorry but if people were repeatedly commenting on my appearance I’d probably sound like a witch when talking about it as well.

I like Olivia and may not agree with what she does to her body but it’s her body, her choice! I love that she doesn’t stand for any tit and speaks up about the bad messages/comments she receives

Reactions: 9
Sorry but if people were repeatedly commenting on my appearance I’d probably sound like a witch when talking about it as well.

I like Olivia and may not agree with what she does to her body but it’s her body, her choice! I love that she doesn’t stand for any tit and speaks up about the bad messages/comments she receives
I loved her post the other day with the contradicting comments on, others in the public eye must get that too it must wind them up. All you need is a hard day to then read all that tit too make you feel awful. No wonder some of the islanders have been pushed over the edge. There’s calling out people’s actions or disagreeing with something, then there is just plain malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She totally loves all the attention whether it is good or bad. She’d be working a normal job like the rest of us if she didn’t post her life online. She knows what comes with that type of lifestyle. She likes the money that comes with it but you can’t pick and choose the type of attention that you get.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Petty but I dislike her apartment 😂
it looks so squashed together and the bedrooms look so dark and dingy!! Aren’t some of the walls wooden? It looks more like a basement flat then a high rise apartment.

her and brad don’t suit imo. He looks very young and baby faced.
I'd never have put the two of them together. He doesn't take her tit though, he gives as good as he gets which is probably what she likes about him.

Reactions: 5
The shadow from the migrated filler makes her look like she has a moustache :eek:

Reminds me of a blonde Conchita Wurst there

Reactions: 6
Like her and like watching her stories. Waiting to watch her tv show,
But my god them lips are overdone!!

Reactions: 2
Like her and like watching her stories. Waiting to watch her tv show,
But my god them lips are overdone!!
Agreed, the difference in her lips from Love Island to now is shocking, she looked so much better then. She is so rude to anyone who brings it up- usually accusing them of having a "paper cut" above their chin 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’d rather have thin lips than lips like hers. They are awful and she should’ve stopped making them bigger about 3 years ago

Reactions: 11
Just watched her on towie. Clinging to a bit part on towie for dear life, she is absolutely vile. Im not chloe brocketts biggest fan but why would a 30 odd year old woman get involved in teenagers arguments. Not sure how anyone can have so much work done and it make them look over 40 ! wtaf

Reactions: 18
Just watched her on towie. Clinging to a bit part on towie for dear life, she is absolutely vile. Im not chloe brocketts biggest fan but why would a 30 odd year old woman get involved in teenagers arguments. Not sure how anyone can have so much work done and it make them look over 40 ! wtaf
I think she's been ill-advised to go on that show- she does herself no favours at all and I agree, she's too old to be kicking off with a load of teenagers. NB: That's not an ageist comment as I'm older than her! 🤪

Reactions: 8
Imagine paying all that money to make your face look this bad. I think she’s really naturally pretty but this is just comical now.
Also the absolute brass neck of her to call anyone poisonous, she is pure bile.
Not CB biggest fan either but the three witches of eastwick on towie really isn’t a good look, nothing but bullies. Olivia did it last season with Courtney too.
Chloe can stand up for herself I’ll give her that, and she wiped the floor with Olivia - banging one about age when she was the one who kept harping on about chloes age. Olivia gives it out with every breath but can’t take it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just been reading about the 176 OFCOM complaints about TOWIE, some bollocks about a heated discussion and bullying.

3rd show to have complaints to OFCOM reported in the past 2 weeks.

Ughhhhh second hand embarrassment from her drunk insta stories last night 🤢🤢🤢 cringe cringe cringeee

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It gets worse, thunderbird puppet with them lips.

I honestly laugh so hard at how half arsed this reel is 🤣🤣 she’s providing zero energy and then has the audacity to put the song “I’m a witch, I’m a boss” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She is hilarious. Tell everyone that she doesn’t care but gets in a tizzy when criticised. Okiiii

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.