Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thisnis exactly what I think about the shoe ads!! I do really like her and she’s attitude but the shoe ads,and Trout lips annoy me!
If brad is cheating on her, more fool him because he’s punching massively! Their engagement pics where she’s hunching herself down so she doesn’t look so tall are cringeworthy.
Love Liv but she should have addressed her hair being done, it was what she talked about most during lockdown, given how honest she is I thought she would. She has been shelling a lot of tit recently, those clarosa or whatever sandals have been doing the rounds with everyone and they’re minging!

I think she needs to go lighter with the lip fillers, looking back a few years ago on love island her lips looked amazing, but it’s her face and she must like them 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s still very pretty
I don't understand the attraction either- you'd never put them together. She towers over him too. Having watched them on her lives, I think he gives as good as he gets and that might be the appeal- he doesn't take any tit.

I was also really disappointed with the hair. She kicked off with someone who dared to say she'd broken lockdown rules by going between her apartment and her parents' house (I think she did this too), then about two days later, her six inch black roots were miraculously gone. She must have got a lot of stock as she went MIA for a good day or so afterwards. Why couldn't she have hung on a few more weeks like the rest of us? She should have just owned it, goes to show she is very affected by public opinion despite claiming not to care.

The lips look as though they're going to burst any minute! She was much prettier on Love Island.

Reactions: 7
Ugh the LIPS!! I mean look if you want to get some enhancements to make yourself feel better then go ahead. Personally I would pick other things over lips. I just don’t understand the plumped up lips obsessions with these z list reality stars. They look ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Ugh the LIPS!! I mean look if you want to get some enhancements to make yourself feel better then go ahead. Personally I would pick other things over lips. I just don’t understand the plumped up lips obsessions with these z list reality stars. They look ridiculous.
You can get them done well, and any decent practitioner isn't going to pander to your body dysmorphia and make you look like a Wrasse:

wrasse lips - Google Search.jpg

Disclaimer - I had Nanna Faye (Ellaby) lips naturally and in my late 30s they started to get even thinner, so I've had really light fillers to get them back to how they looked in my early 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eww - that fish! Does anyone else get annoyed when people say they’re so proud of love island stars getting their own shows/lines etc? Maybe I’m just bitter but I don’t think Olivia letting cameras film her and Brad for a while is because of her super hard graft in life 🙈

Reactions: 6
I noticed she has given up smoking and that her stomach is covered in all her recent photos. Also she wasn’t out over bank holiday which is most unlike her. Jesus! Too much time on hands 😂

Reactions: 5
I love liv! She’s refreshing with the no bullshit! Plus she’s as up and down as I am and it makes me laugh!
pissed me off when she poured that full bottle of grey goose away though! Like we get it you’re rich but Jesus Christ it was about £200/£300 worth just poured down the drain!

• Sick
  • Wow
She looks dreadful in her most recent post.
Lips look like they’re going to burst and all of her face looks full of filler. Why do they do it 😖😖😖😖

• Sick
Yeah I’m not a fan but I like how she just doesn’t give a tit what other people think 😂
I’ve always thought that she says she doesn’t care but saying it and actually not giving a crap are two very different things
You can say it doesn’t bother you but I bet it does even if it’s only a bit!
She comes across a massive witch saying things like that. Bet she is difficult to get along with. Especially with the temper we’ve seen on love island

Reactions: 4
Petty but I dislike her apartment 😂
it looks so squashed together and the bedrooms look so dark and dingy!! Aren’t some of the walls wooden? It looks more like a basement flat then a high rise apartment.

her and brad don’t suit imo. He looks very young and baby faced.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.