Olivia Attwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t stand her in LI but actually like her since hers been out, it makes a change for someone just to own their opinions!

Reactions: 3
The shoes are AWFUL, that watch is laughable and the blackhead cleanser thing 🥴 I used to like her but the constant ads for crap made me unfollow. Not a chance she wears them shoes around Manchester!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s proper going in with ads at minute though isn’t she, she’s caning them !! There is absolutely no way she wears those awful shoes she’s advertising either !!
Yeah i doubt she does too, she's just been kicking off on this programme because she was wearing £500 trainers and they got wet 😂😂

Oooh glad I've found this thread!
I can't lie, I do really like her.
I think it's that she has dick head qualities but she knows it and owns it, and it's quite a nice change from everyone else😂
I do find her funny too.

I've been bored sick today and have watched Chris and Olivia cracking on again, and I really don't know how more people don't see that Chris was a bit of a wrong un. One of those guys that tries his hardest to come across as a nice guy but occasionally the mask slips and you get a real glimpse iykwim
Yeah I like her too. Chris was very manipulative at making her look the bad one. He’s obviously got anger issues look how he kicked off with a pap with Jesy and she was mortified.

Reactions: 9
Just read that Olivia is getting her own reality show on ITVBe this year focusing on buying a house and wedding plans. She will either come across terribly or amazingly. Doesn’t seem to be any middle ground with her!

Reactions: 13
I like Liv she’s funny and honest, bit of an air head blindly following “trends” but seems like her hearts in the right place. Always wonder how girls like her land on their feet though, lucky she’s pretty I guess 🤷‍♀️.
The ads on her insta annoy me though but expected from a islander...

I’m glad I’ve found this thread. I like her no BS attitude she advertises sooooo much tit online. She even said I know there’s ads some of you don’t want to see but just scroll past it. Noooo! How about stop selling crap and get a job 😂. I think she should have addressed the hair thing during lockdown and the fact she was in and out of her parents like it was nothing

I’m glad I’ve found this thread. I like her no BS attitude she advertises sooooo much tit online. She even said I know there’s ads some of you don’t want to see but just scroll past it. Noooo! How about stop selling crap and get a job 😂. I think she should have addressed the hair thing during lockdown and the fact she was in and out of her parents like it was nothing
her hair looked great for a bit when it was shorter.
Didn’t they just go there for the locked two weeks then go back to the apartment after?

Reactions: 2
her hair looked great for a bit when it was shorter.
Didn’t they just go there for the locked two weeks then go back to the apartment after?
It was so obvious when she has two inches of black roots one day and perfect hair the next 😂🙄

Also I am pretty sure she was there for quite a while then kept popping back to their apartment. One rule for one and one for the rest of us

It was so obvious when she has two inches of black roots one day and perfect hair the next 😂🙄

Also I am pretty sure she was there for quite a while then kept popping back to their apartment. One rule for one and one for the rest of us
She also went to the Algarve recently and was straight back to filming for TOWIE when she came home.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

It’s so bad 🙈 all it does is encourage a bunch of thickos to do the same thing.
I hate all the cheap tat she flogs, there’s no way she wears it. Wonder how much she pays for too, seems like previously mum and dad bank rolled her and now Brad. Not that she’s without money...

Someone needs to stage an intervention before her lips explode. It's a shame as she looked really good on Love Island.

Reactions: 10
Agreed but look at the way she savaged this girl who commented on them....
Wish she's give it up with those tit Clarosa ads too. She doesn't wear anything that isn't designer!!
Her lips are atrocious and getting worse. She needs to stop ASAP.

The rudeness when people comment on them lol lol lol

Reactions: 10
I like her on the whole but that comment was harsh. She lost her cool there. On another note, her boob job is shocking. They seem to start too low down?

Agreed but look at the way she savaged this girl who commented on them....
Wish she's give it up with those tit Clarosa ads too. She doesn't wear anything that isn't designer!!
thisnis exactly what I think about the shoe ads!! I do really like her and she’s attitude but the shoe ads,and Trout lips annoy me!
If brad is cheating on her, more fool him because he’s punching massively! Their engagement pics where she’s hunching herself down so she doesn’t look so tall are cringeworthy.

Anyone else think she’s gone on holidays abroad? 😂 after all her ranting about people to stay at home!

Reactions: 2
I don’t really get what she sees in him- though I expect his wealth is a draw. She does seem besotted by him I think. Little pocket sized chap isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love Liv but she should have addressed her hair being done, it was what she talked about most during lockdown, given how honest she is I thought she would. She has been shelling a lot of tit recently, those clarosa or whatever sandals have been doing the rounds with everyone and they’re minging!

I think she needs to go lighter with the lip fillers, looking back a few years ago on love island her lips looked amazing, but it’s her face and she must like them 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s still very pretty

I don’t really get what she sees in him- though I expect his wealth is a draw. She does seem besotted by him I think. Little pocket sized chap isn’t he?
He only plays for Blackburn rovers 😂 I think liv has more money than him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.