Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The GIF her ex Chris Hughes (from LI) posted is quite funny as he’s a Sunderland fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they a big club? I can't say I have heard much about them :ROFLMAO:
They were in the Prem for quite sometime before they had money/owner issues and went down.. and then down again. Won’t be going back to the Prem for a while though. Any club that’s in a one club town/city will always be full of super passionate supporters though so I hope he does well.

Reactions: 8
I can’t put my finger on what it is but the new season of GFR she just looks so scruffy and unkempt?!

Reactions: 2
I love chris hughes unless theres a reason not to🤣
They were talking about him on another thread, including people who have met him and all of them said how lovely and down to earth he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They were talking about him on another thread, including people who have met him and all of them said how lovely and down to earth he is!
good to hear, i don’t think liv was very nice to him

Reactions: 6
I know we’re half & half on Liv in this thread, I like her but she also annoys me sometimes. But on her IG post for Love Island tonight, she looks fantastic. The dress & shoes are 👌

We’ve watched two episodes of filthy rich this weekend - my god, men are bleeping weird !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she had some of her lip fillers dissolves?
I admit, I am defo a Liv lover 😂

Reactions: 8
I just saw Clelia’s post on Instagram, so heartbreaking. Thought it seemed odd that she wasn’t posting around the time of Olivia’s wedding.

• Sad
Reactions: 14