Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first two episodes. She comes across as a right cow to be honest and so high maintenance I honestly don’t know how Brad puts up with her. Of course he’s not going to cheat on you on his stag do. She just does it for attention. Then she goes oh the strap line for my hen is gonna be “the last bleep ah”. Can you imagine the uproar if Brad had done something similar. I think she comes across as so awful, spoilt and a brat. Feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 20
How the fuuuuuuck does Brad put up with her. He is on his stag do!!!!!!!!!! Leave him alone 😂

Reactions: 14
Brad’s mates seemed like a right bunch of pricks didn’t they. All just pointing to each other and laughing without saying anything funny. I can’t believe he doesn’t give her the ick, I truely believe she loves him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
He is certainly very easy going isn’t he!
I suppose it’s somewhat of a tradition for men to be childish and boorish on a stag do. Rather tedious to be honest🤣
I like her and him, but if she distrusts him as much as she seems to, it doesn’t bode well.
I honestly don’t think he would play her up

Reactions: 4
He is certainly very easy going isn’t he!
I suppose it’s somewhat of a tradition for men to be childish and boorish on a stag do. Rather tedious to be honest🤣
I like her and him, but if she distrusts him as much as she seems to, it doesn’t bode well.
I honestly don’t think he would play her up
At the start of her thread not this one I don’t think someone said they seen him kissing someone else in a bar in London and they messaged Liv and she didn’t reply

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That hen do was so high maintenance - everything was about “the photos” and how things looked rather than just relaxing and having a good time!

Reactions: 15
Only seen first episode but she doesn’t come across well at all compare to how she is on getting filthy rich. I didn’t watch much of Olivia meets her match, was she always that mean to Brad? The wedding planner woman was sick of her. I actually warmed to Brad a bit but he looks gross when his hair is greasy. I thought she looked stunning when she came out in just the dress, adding the choker was not it.

Reactions: 8
Only seen first episode but she doesn’t come across well at all compare to how she is on getting filthy rich. I didn’t watch much of Olivia meets her match, was she always that mean to Brad? The wedding planner woman was sick of her. I actually warmed to Brad a bit but he looks gross when his hair is greasy. I thought she looked stunning when she came out in just the dress, adding the choker was not it.
Yeah I think this trashy series will cancel out any goodwill she got from the (far superior) GFR stint..

Reactions: 6
She didn’t come across well on TOWIE either but I started to like her after filthy rich .. I’m not too keen on her again after this she seems like a right witch!

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but think Amber Davies was one of the people who dropped out of the hen do due to work!

I can’t help but think Amber Davies was one of the people who dropped out of the hen do due to work!
Oh yes!! I wondered who she meant, and Nicole charbass as she said to Georgia she was asking what she meant by neutral

Reactions: 3
What a weird couple they are. He is tiny. And not that good looking. And not really a good footballer either.
Her wedding dress was awful, the sleeves 🫣 and the veil length did not go well with the dress train either. And as people have said what a weird venue 😭

Reactions: 18
She didn’t come across well on TOWIE either but I started to like her after filthy rich .. I’m not too keen on her again after this she seems like a right witch!
Have to agree - I usually think she’s alright but she’s not coming across well on this show!

Reactions: 7
What a weird couple they are. He is tiny. And not that good looking. And not really a good footballer either.
Her wedding dress was awful, the sleeves 🫣 and the veil length did not go well with the dress train either. And as people have said what a weird venue 😭
When she plonked a giant bow on the back for the party bit - wt actual f??

Very (very) late to the party but was watching omhm last night and wanted to look at wedding pics (she hasn’t uploaded many, I’m guessing she will wait until the wedding episode has aired) and noticed chris commented congratulations 😅 thats cute

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10