Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find Brad really odd looking 😂 the opening part of her new series he's made me cringe already

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought it really strange that she would marry a little beta manlet like him
I don’t see anything remotely appealing in him but he’s probably so laid back and amenable it just works. I do love Liv but she’d definitely be hard work.

Reactions: 19
I really like Liv but this programme is hard going. She’s coming across as such a witch. Plus the dress was nicer with no choker!

Reactions: 15
anyone else think it's weird she hasn't commented on Clelia's post or reposted it?

Reactions: 9
I really like Liv but this programme is hard going. She’s coming across as such a witch. Plus the dress was nicer with no choker!
I like her but didn't like that comment that no ugly people to be at her wedding. Has she seen who she married, he's not much of a looker to be making comments like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I like her but didn't like that comment that no ugly people to be at her wedding. Has she seen who she married, he's not much of a looker to be making comments like that
i don’t think she is anything to write home about either 🙈i think she looks like a less plumped version of Talia Oatway🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her “stylist” Ryan Kay has had that much work done to his face that he’s on the verge of becoming ugly ! He’s unrecognisable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i don’t think she is anything to write home about either 🙈i think she looks like a less plumped version of Talia Oatway🤣
She does 😂 especially with them glasses on. Wonder if she got them from glasses direct as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's like a sulky teenager - gets really chippy when she asks him to do anything cos he just wants to watch the footy and play computer games :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone else think it's weird she hasn't commented on Clelia's post or reposted it?
I can understand not reposting it, it would be bad taste putting it in amongst her love island stuff from Sunday and then promoting the wedding show but she hasn’t even liked it or commented.

Reactions: 11
He's like a sulky teenager - gets really chippy when she asks him to do anything cos he just wants to watch the footy and play computer games :oops:
From the episodes I've seen in S1 he is indeed a little moley hairy fellow.
---
reminds me of a Bee Gee - but not as good. Like a tit impersonator
Who's the best Beegee impersonator? Is it dullarse Dan Edgar from TOWIE or is it man/boy Bradley from OMHM? There's only one way to find out - FIGHT!?

If anyone asked me to choose between them (and they haven't) I prefer Mr Dack as, to my knowledge, he hasn't been involved in a fake diamond scam and struck off of the Companies House list of directors like Danny Boy has.

Reactions: 6