Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me die when she rolls out the Abbot Lyn #ad she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that tatt out on the streets 😂
I know it’s so embarrassing when she’s dripping in cartier and VCA 😶🌫

Reactions: 6
i’m on sex toys episode!!! I like it and it’s mental how much some people make😐
Ahh I’m just watching the dom one. It’s insane isn’t. I wouldn’t have the balls (excuse the pun) to do anything like that but fair play to everyone that does!

Reactions: 1
Am just watching too. In some scenes I honestly don’t recognise her, her face is so pumped up her eyes are disappearing 😳

Reactions: 10
She was doing a Q&A on her insta there and I didn’t think her lips looked as big? She has said she loves the fake look which is fair enough but she was always so pretty!

Reactions: 3
The other day a girl on tiktok was saying she wasn’t happy with how they portrayed a certain strip club or something like that. I cannot find it anymore, does anyone know what she was referring to?

Reactions: 2
The other day a girl on tiktok was saying she wasn’t happy with how they portrayed a certain strip club or something like that. I cannot find it anymore, does anyone know what she was referring to?
It was the woman owned one - one of the contributors to a different episode actually worked at the strip club and has accused the owner of being racist, taking more fees than she claimed on the show, and essentially it being a difficult place to work - a lot different than what was portrayed.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It was the woman owned one - one of the contributors to a different episode actually worked at the strip club and has accused the owner of being racist, taking more fees than she claimed on the show, and essentially it being a difficult place to work - a lot different than what was portrayed.
I thought it would be the liverpool woman one😬not good, liv and the owner looking very pally on instagram too. I can see how it must be a nightmare in that club though you can smell the bitchiness from here🤣i’m sure there was comments on the tiktok video about being assaulted in the club

Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching today as I’m housebound. I’m pretty unshockable but the dominatrix and toy episodes were a lot for a Monday morning 😵 the way she was looking at the guy who dressed up as a woman finished me off Hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would they move? Surely he’s not going to be travelling back and forth 5 hours a day?
I was thinking this. There's NO way he's gunna do the travelling but Liv is settled, she will be even further away from her friends and family 😩
---
Also. I've just read it's initially for a year.... na she won't be moving perm, I reckon they'll rent a house up there and live between the two, not sure on the dogs being back and forth

Reactions: 1