Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been studying her insta to figure out what’s changed about her face! I think she’s just got far less filler. Her lips look smaller, and her jaw much narrower which is making her face look nicely in proportion. She’s clearly doing all the right skincare (or injectable skin boosters) too cos she is absolutely glowing, looking so fresh faced and young. She looks the best she ever has IMO.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just been studying her insta to figure out what’s changed about her face! I think she’s just got far less filler. Her lips look smaller, and her jaw much narrower which is making her face look nicely in proportion. She’s clearly doing all the right skincare (or injectable skin boosters) too cos she is absolutely glowing, looking so fresh faced and young. She looks the best she ever has IMO.
She looked her best in love island ,I'd say she looks early to mid 30's.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she got rid of most of her filler it was ruining her looks, she was stunning before and looks so much better now. Ive noticed a lot influencers going down the ‘natural’ look recently.

Reactions: 12
i saw a clip of her being interviewed for loose women and she looked her age and not as glowy/fresh faced as she does on her insta.Which it is fine to look your age ,she is young ,but I guess the filters and good lighting are making all the difference on her insta

Reactions: 9
So it looks like Olivia has signed up to a new management agency. She was with her previous management since she came out of LI. Wonder what happened there 🤔

Reactions: 2
So it looks like Olivia has signed up to a new management agency. She was with her previous management since she came out of LI. Wonder what happened there 🤔
She is still with the same management team. The new is a PR agency.

Reactions: 1
She just got interviewed on radio 4 and the interviewer said sorry but all the fillers don’t make you look any younger. You could tell she was crying on the inside 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She just got interviewed on radio 4 and the interviewer said sorry but all the fillers don’t make you look any younger. You could tell she was crying on the inside 😭
Were they talking directly about her fillers or in general because of her new show?

Reactions: 2
Da kids don’t seem to do fillers to look younger tbf, more to add weird “cheek bones” that look like growths and pointy chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That girl having her scalp cut off to have an eyebrow transplant has me baffled. Imagine going through that during a 7 hour surgery for extremely average looking eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 7