Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the bum episode when the girl is having her šŸ‘ bleached, really wouldnā€™t expect her partner to be someone on only fans tbh they look like such a mismatch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the bum episode when the girl is having her šŸ‘ bleached, really wouldnā€™t expect her partner to be someone on only fans tbh they look like such a mismatch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Omg yeah he looked so weird didnā€™t he hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He must be packing a huge shlong and might just have his sausage on camera . No face or maybe he does ? Who knows but I was shocked they were a couple toošŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
when Steph was getting her bum done and she said ā€˜itā€™s fine just put it inā€™ - Liv was literally like this šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 

šŸ¤£ she wasnā€™t impressed. The ladyā€™s face doing the treatment was horrendous, and she said she recommended her patients to dissolve regularly.. sure you do. She didnā€™t know the answers to the questions either.

I really hope though that all of these practitioners are actually qualified nurses, doctors, dentists etc and sheā€™s not shown beauticians doing a 1 day course on fillers. I do think she cares a lot about this so hopefully theyā€™re all regulated!

Reactions: 11
That influencer Steph was so vain and stuck up . She didnā€™t care about encouraging an unregulated procedure as long as she looked ok . The woman doing it has hidden her aesthetics page from insta as well . Steph was getting freebies off lift aesthetics recently . Their insta is wild

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m watching her new show and the girl that claims to make Ā£10K a month on OnlyFans, do we reckon thatā€™s true? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Iā€™m watching her new show and the girl that claims to make Ā£10K a month on OnlyFans, do we reckon thatā€™s true? šŸ¤”
Girls on only fans make serious money if they market and promo right . Itā€™s a lucrative business but itā€™s saturated with choice now . It wonā€™t last and itā€™s a hard industry to stay in

Reactions: 9
It must be worth it if paying Ā£1k to have your hole bleached on national television is considered a worthy investment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A girl I follow on IG called Rocking Alopecia has started OF, she said recently she's left her accounting job and doing OF etc full time. I have not followed her to OF šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh that is terrible! I'm surprised because she usually looks well put together!

Reactions: 16
You want to say sack the stylist but ita so bad I cannot even imagine that a stylist is behind this
only if the stylist loathes her, you can usually tell when the "star" has been done dirty, hyped up to think the opposite and steps out looking an absolute āœØstate āœØ

Reactions: 6
The guy ā€œpappedā€ with her on the DM pics in the sleeveless top sometimes styles her. Ryan Kay. She does usually look good & well put together, I like a lot of the clothes she wears on LW but I struggle to get my head round how anyone could think this looks good!!

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she doesnā€™t have a stylist, sheā€™s said that before about loose women. Agree she normally looks very good and dresses well šŸ«£

I donā€™t even know where to start but are those BROWN shoes!????

Reactions: 6
If I was rich I wouldnā€™t have a stylist per se but I would certainly employ someone to stand in my dressing room and tell me if I looked like a twit or not before I left the house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm tits out and sweaty crotch- hard pass. The Brits are so z list these days. Wtf has she got to do with music? I remember (yes Iā€™m old) when it was Coldplay, Destinys child, U2 and Eminem!

Anyhoooo anyone listen to her new pod? I managed 2 mins.

Reactions: 9