Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help myself and googled… bleeping grim gone right off him now

Mr O’Higgins said the woman then woke to find Nyafli lying on top of her while Mr Dack masturbated in the corner of the room
That is a disgusting article - why the duck did they have to say how much the victim had to drink. Utterly vile.

Reactions: 21
That is a disgusting article - why the duck did they have to say how much the victim had to drink. Utterly vile.
It knocks me sick that they are allowed to report on these type of stories in this way.

Reactions: 13
Ok this has changed my mind about Olivia . She can dissolve those lips but she can’t dissolve her husbands past . What an utter rat.

Reactions: 21
Without at risk of sounding prude and I'm NOT condoning it at all it's clear that guy raped the girl butttttt what if Brad thought she did consent as he was that drunk etc, although I find it weird he was wanking off to them having sex 🙃🤢🤢🤢 grimmmmmmm you'd just leave the room wouldn't you

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Without at risk of sounding prude and I'm NOT condoning it at all it's clear that guy raped the girl butttttt what if Brad thought she did consent as he was that drunk etc, although I find it weird he was wanking off to them having sex 🙃🤢🤢🤢 grimmmmmmm you'd just leave the room wouldn't you
He also got into bed with them. Being drunk no excuse.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It knocks me sick that they are allowed to report on these type of stories in this way.
As much as we all don’t need the grim details. If the article wasn’t there we wouldn’t know about it would we? And the case raises important discussions.

But I wouldn’t be making a documentary about ‘trolls’ unless both myself and my partner were squeaky clean and Olivia herself clearly has a very bitchy past to start with, she can’t talk.

Reactions: 25
Poor Olivia - she approached this all wrong. Don’t come for tattle, because tattle will definitely come for you - with all the receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds a bit like the ched evan case Olivia has married a pervert and has the nerve to promote him like butter wouldn't melt.

Reactions: 12
EXACTLY! Who is she to judge others when she is with a monster!
I knew he was grim! had a bad vibe from he since I first heard of him the little cretin
---
As much as we all don’t need the grim details. If the article wasn’t there we wouldn’t know about it would we? And the case raises important discussions.

But I wouldn’t be making a documentary about ‘trolls’ unless both myself and my partner were squeaky clean and Olivia herself clearly has a very bitchy past to start with, she can’t talk.
olivia has such a bitchy vibe and always has done. I obv do not agree with hate comments directly sent to someone via there socials or personally and i certainly dont condone death threats or threats of violence ,outing peoples family on here or anywhere else ,however get off your high horse Olivia bitching about tattle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow I really liked Olivia and have said so on this thread, and I quite liked Brad too. But that article is disgusting and she 100% should not be coming for Tattle when she knows that story exists! People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Plus, the not guilty verdict is shocking.

Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe she went and knocked on the Tattle people’s door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thoughts on the new hair? I need to see it styled another way but I doubt it will last long she loves her long hair.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on the new hair? I need to see it styled another way but I doubt it will last long she loves her long hair.
The shorter hair suits her a lot more. Did she get her implants taken out? She looked stunning last night

Reactions: 5
I wonder what’s going on with Emily Monk and beautyworks, her salon is in the process of relocating and I saw Molly mae posted asking for “hairdresser advice” and now Liv has cut her hair 🤔

Reactions: 3
I wonder what’s going on with Emily Monk and beautyworks, her salon is in the process of relocating and I saw Molly mae posted asking for “hairdresser advice” and now Liv has cut her hair 🤔
I noticed that, i was in Wilmslow last week & I drove past her salon. Her Instagram says in a very long winded way that the lease was up & her new space isn’t ready yet. Must be raking it in to be able to stop work & potentially lose clients etc.

Reactions: 5