Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone had short hair last night! Bet Liv thought she was doing something a bit different as well although I do like hers. She has lovely colour 💇🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her hair is long again on her recent stories. Shame, I liked the bob.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s not unique to Liv but seeing the posts on the terrible atrocities and murdering of babies on one insta story then it clicks to an iconic ad. It’s just jarring. It’s like ‘oh we are so lucky to be able to sleep safely’ then ‘oh here buy some crappy highlighter’. Surely they can time them more appropriately 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gorgeous jacket and she’s worn it before as a suit I think when she was saying she looked like Colonel Sanders 🤣 she dresses really well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the clip where they pronounce them husband and wife. Why is his hair blowdried curled up at the bottom like that?? I never noticed it before 😂 looks like miss Hooly from balamory

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s defo had some work done when in Dubai. Her face just looks strange (aside from all the usual FaceTune going on)

IMG_2701.png
IMG_2702.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks completely different doesn’t she? I can’t even pin-point what’s changed, so I guess that’s a sign that it’s been done quite well. She looks so much better without the inflatable lips.

Reactions: 7
She looks completely different doesn’t she? I can’t even pin-point what’s changed, so I guess that’s a sign that it’s been done quite well. She looks so much better without the inflatable lips.
I think she’s either had a surgical or non surgical nose job, swear she didn’t have that upturned pixie nose before that’s on trend

Reactions: 3
Lips deflated and a bit of filler in her nose I reckon. The lips look SO much better

She looks to have had lots of filler removed from her face since her show was aired. She’s definitely had some tweaks alongside that too though 😅

Reactions: 4
Her sister looked like she’d had a lot of questionable work done as well (in the wedding tv series). It’s sad really…

whatever shes don recently she looks WAY better!She was like a cartoon this time last year and I saw her on loose women the other day and thought she looks so much more natural ( i know shes far from it) and sophisticated

Reactions: 10
whatever shes don recently she looks WAY better!She was like a cartoon this time last year and I saw her on loose women the other day and thought she looks so much more natural ( i know shes far from it) and sophisticated
Yes, she's had different work done that I can't quite put my finger on but I think she looks great!

Reactions: 5