Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally enjoy her docu’s. Watching the ‘Vagina’ one at the mo. Sat here with my legs crossed cringing… it’s mental what procedures are out there.

Reactions: 12
I've got her series on in the background mainly cos it's so bloody graphic! Can't believe how much they are showing - and that people are volunteering to go on it! She does make me laugh though

Reactions: 6
I've got her series on in the background mainly cos it's so bloody graphic! Can't believe how much they are showing - and that people are volunteering to go on it! She does make me laugh though
I had the penis episode on the other day when the gas man knocked to check the meter and I forgot to pause the tele 😂 I was defo the talk of his office when he got back
I agree though I can’t believe the 18 year old saying she felt so uncomfortable in her own skin so was having surgery on tele for everyone to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wondered if they offered to pay for the surgery to tempt people to talk about it on the show?

Mind you the labiaplasty was £3k… I’m not sure that’s quite enough to tempt me to get my flaps out on national television but to each their own!!

I think for all her flaws Olivia definitely has merits as a documentary maker

Reactions: 10
Just watching the Penis episode now… I absolutely howled at the fact she chose to name the mystery man with a micro penis ‘Chris’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching the Penis episode now… I absolutely howled at the fact she chose to name the mystery man with a micro penis ‘Chris’ 😂😂
I did think that was deliberate 🤣🤣

I can’t believe they only managed to make that 3 centimetres longer and that was considered a success 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did think that was deliberate 🤣🤣

I can’t believe they only managed to make that 3 centimetres longer and that was considered a success 🫣
Haha I like her whit!
I was wondering if there was going to be a photo at the end to see what it was like when the swelling went down etc.

Reactions: 1
Micro penis Chris 😂 I loved the documentaries and her one liners . This really suits her and she’s really good at these shows . I do not like her fella and what he did to that girl though with his mates . He gives me seedy vibes

Reactions: 15
Micro penis Chris 😂 I loved the documentaries and her one liners . This really suits her and she’s really good at these shows . I do not like her fella and what he did to that girl though with his mates . He gives me seedy vibes
yeah I don't think greasy Brad's 'deep thoughts' really added anything to this series 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was sad how she asked Brad if he would’ve even looked at her if she had short hair and a flat chest and he said no

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She said about that though, maybe even on the programme and I don’t think it was said in that way it was more that because she had boobs he looked at her

Reactions: 4
I thought it was sad how she asked Brad if he would’ve even looked at her if she had short hair and a flat chest and he said no
Is it that sad? She wouldn’t have looked at him either if he wasn’t a footballer / rich

My boyfriend wouldn’t have looked at me without some of my features, just like I’d not have been impressed if he wasn’t attractive, 6’2 and didn’t take me on the fancy first date that he did. I’m not getting a weave, lashes done and being skinny for it to go unnoticed x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it that sad? She wouldn’t have looked at him either if he wasn’t a footballer / rich

My boyfriend wouldn’t have looked at me without some of my features, just like I’d not have been impressed if he wasn’t attractive, 6’2 and didn’t take me on the fancy first date that he did. I’m not getting a weave, lashes done and being skinny for it to go unnoticed x
The last sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Quite right hen 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yeah I get that. I just thought they’re married now so obviously won’t look like that forever

Reactions: 2