Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM as a publication and it’s comment section are infinitely worse than this entire site😂😂😂 fwiw I actually like Olivia I just think her wedding was tacky n her dress wasn’t nice 🥲
It is, it’s not even a discussion either, I read other people’s opinions on here and take on some of it, which sometimes changes my opinion.

We’re all allowed an opinion and agree I thought the same too.

Reactions: 12
The DM as a publication and it’s comment section are infinitely worse than this entire site😂😂😂 fwiw I actually like Olivia I just think her wedding was tacky n her dress wasn’t nice 🥲
That’s pretty much the extent of her threads. Most of us like her and laugh with her rather than at her but still have an opinion on her TV series and wedding that she chose to make public.

One thing I don’t actually like about tattle is the thread names they can be harsh and do often refer to peoples looks. I think it would give the website a better image without them.

Reactions: 14
The twitch trolls are horrible, that young girl is not fat at all! I know the trolls shouldn't "win" but I would argue she should come off social media? Same with Shirley - is her having insta worth it? In terms of tattle, noone is that harsh or wanting people to kill themselves etc. Ok, yes people comment on Olivia's looks and her wedding but if she's getting upset, I think cause she knows its true... such a her wedding being tacky and her lips being too big. Just don't like the truth.

Reactions: 10
Imagine Olivia Atwood knocking on your door because you left a comment on tattle 😂😂😂
I'd be asking her to give me an mua lesson and telling her how much I love her dogs 😂 "yeah I dislike your choice of wedding venue, but I think you're a nice person"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh liv would be the least of my worries! But I stand by everything I say on here so bring on the door knocks. Let’s hope it’s Kate Lawler first and she brings a seat as it could take some time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the most part I do like Olivia but the documentary portrayed tattle to be so much worse than it is - TikTok comments are 100x more brutal than most of the stuff I read here. And those people are saying it directly to the person with the intention of hurting them. Admittedly I have seen some on tattle take it too far and it goes from discussion to trolling when they get personal or go out their way to contact the person directly, but those people are in the minority on here.

Reactions: 27
It’s only the same as chatting that happened in person with mates so no difference here other than they CHOOSE to come and read it

Reactions: 18
I’m so bleeping sick of being called a troll…I aren’t trolling anyone…THEY CHOOSE TO COME AND READ HERE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For the most part I do like Olivia but the documentary portrayed tattle to be so much worse than it is - TikTok comments are 100x more brutal than most of the stuff I read here. And those people are saying it directly to the person with the intention of hurting them. Admittedly I have seen some on tattle take it too far and it goes from discussion to trolling when they get personal or go out their way to contact the person directly, but those people are in the minority on here.
I agree .Id say the majority of people on tattle do not comment elsewhere and are using the site to 'think out loud' ,there is no intention of hurting the person or contacting them or anyone they know irl.For me ,I dont know anyone in real life who would care to talk about or even know who im on about if I mentioned the people whos threads I comment on.Ive hand on heart never left a malicious comment on anyones social media ,if they choose to go looking for negativity and come on tattle then thats on them.If this makes me a troll then ok .

Reactions: 21
I watched the troll documentary and I thought it was good . I think the whole tattle thing was blown up to be something it’s not though . It’s a discussion site and you have to actively search for the thread . I would rather see comments and opinions on one site than the absolute sewer that is the daily Mail comment section as well as what people put under insta posts etc . I don’t think I’ve ever seen a threatening comment on here on all the threads I’ve been on or anything that would cause significant distress to someone, only ever seen what that person has decided to post being discussed . I’ve commented on here arguing with another tattler and I was told off by the moderator ; which was the right thing to do because I was being an idiot. We all have those days!

Reactions: 8
All that documentary did was bring more people to tattle and pile in on the tit iNfLuEnCeRs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not on this thread, I read other ones but had to comment after watching Olivia vs the Trolls. The point people are missing is that this is a forum where most of the users are simply discussing celebs/influencers/tiktokers, it is there choice to come and find it. I follow and read 3-4 threads, have for a long time now and I have NEVER seen a death threat! Yes you get the odd idiot who takes it too far but most people aren’t sending hate or any comments to the person..

Reactions: 31
Yup the DM has some very different comments!
Couldn’t help myself and googled… bleeping grim gone right off him now

Mr O’Higgins said the woman then woke to find Nyafli lying on top of her while Mr Dack masturbated in the corner of the room

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Couldn’t help myself and googled… bleeping grim gone right off him now

Mr O’Higgins said the woman then woke to find Nyafli lying on top of her while Mr Dack masturbated in the corner of the room
Bloody hell. Wasn’t aware of this. How can Olivia even look at him knowing this?! Vile.

Instead of making tv shows about trolls, she should look at the predator she’s shacked up with.

Reactions: 27
Bloody hell. Wasn’t aware of this. How can Olivia even look at him knowing this?! Vile.

Instead of making tv shows about trolls, she should look at the predator she’s shacked up with.
EXACTLY! Who is she to judge others when she is with a monster!

Reactions: 13