Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so dingy, that’s the exact word. Her house style is ok but that was an interior design co..,but those overly long cheap looking trousers she had as part of her clothing line collection demonstrate her actual taste I think 😬
---
Oh so dingy, that’s the exact word. Her house style is ok but that was an interior design co..,but those overly long cheap looking trousers she had as part of her clothing line collection demonstrate her actual taste I think 😬

Reactions: 3
I know we are well off a new thread title but I would just like to propose Olivia Attwood-Tack for the next one 🤣

Reactions: 18
The hotel is actually lovely, just not for a wedding.
Cocktails, spa, shopping at Harrods vibes.
Yeh hotel is nice but you know when you go into the bar there you have to go downstairs to the toilet Ive always thought it’s strange down there, bit creepy and nothingy (sorry can’t think of a word hormones giving me brain freeze) and that’s exactly where it was. Very odd choice even when you’re trying to be ‘different’ because it’s not quirky or anything it’s just meh.

Reactions: 4
I think better executed it could be a great venue, but like has already been said, they only utilised on room in the hotel. A bit of a waste.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s mental in the last year or 2 she was on towie fighting with girls in their early 20s and causing drama and now she’s on loose women? So strange and random

Reactions: 15
I think it’s mental in the last year or 2 she was on towie fighting with girls in their early 20s and causing drama and now she’s on loose women? So strange and random
seems to be the trend, getting proper chavs on to day time tv. not as if it was when she was 16!

Reactions: 6
She seems good at hiding her true self on loose women. We know what she was like on love island 🫨

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love that for her though to be honest! I quite like Liv… if she can manage to come up smelling of roses after the Love Island / TOWIE stints then good for her, not many manage it 🙈

Reactions: 14
I think Liv is one of those people who can adjust well to her surroundings so on TOWIE she was well up for getting into petty arguments because that gets screen time but she can equally turn to something like loose women and be more mature. Like how she is on her other programme where there is zero judgement of all that sex work etc. Although loose women is hardly high brow but you know what I mean (hopefully!) she’s adaptable!

Reactions: 19
Anyone watching her programme 👀
Her thread is one of the tamest on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh we're not that bad are we, I like Olivia.
No she literally read out 2 dead comments. But she supposedly went to a TL owner house she’s massively making Tattle seem like it’s something it’s not.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I liked her troll documentary and was shocked at the online abuse aimed at certain people. 😣
I think tattle is more of a place to make comments on celebrities or infuensers, not direcrly target or threaten them. When I post, I never imagine the person would ever read it. It will definitely make me think before I post from now on.

Reactions: 20
It was good up to the tattle part. I don’t agree with some of the things people say on here but most people who have tons of threads are being called out for their behaviour rather than ‘trolled’ for the way they look. Surely she realises she only has 2 threads here (plus a rave thread) when she’s more well known than a lot of people with loads of threads that exist because of their crappy behaviour and not because they have too many teeth in their mouth.

But turning up at someone’s house uninvited and then saying they look like a troll is just the pot calling the kettle black imo.

Reactions: 32
I liked her troll documentary and was shocked at the online abuse aimed at certain people. 😣
I think tattle is more of a place to make comments on celebrities or infuensers, not direcrly target or threaten them. When I post, I never imagine the person would ever read it. It will definitely make me think before I post from now on.
You have to actively seek out this website to find stuff tbf. People on here (for the most part) don’t bother posting comments *directly* on people’s social media etc.

Reactions: 25
Also ironic coming from Liv who in her younger days (and on love island, but she’ll say that was just for TV) was a very bitchy and catty girl. Her sister has been in trouble at school growing up for bullying. Liv likes to say she was insecure and lanky but i don’t think it’s a shock to anyone that she was a witch at school.

Also, to the point above, my issue is that you can’t post anything directly on someone’s Instagram that’s remotely negative or critical without being jumped on by the influencer and their followers. There is no room for open discussion on Instagram.

Reactions: 15
She'd be more offended if she didn't have a thread on here I think. Inflates their ego all of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s better go turn up at Dailymail offices then, posting on here is no different to the comments section on the DM.

You can’t control what people think or say about you especially when you’ve put your entire life out there. Anyone with a brain cell can see how bitchy Olivia has been in the past (as someone said before).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s better go turn up at Dailymail offices then, posting on here is no different to the comments section on the DM.

You can’t control what people think or say about you especially when you’ve put your entire life out there. Anyone with a brain cell can see how bitchy Olivia has been in the past (as said before).
The DM as a publication and it’s comment section are infinitely worse than this entire site😂😂😂 fwiw I actually like Olivia I just think her wedding was tacky n her dress wasn’t nice 🥲

Reactions: 10