Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have honestly never seen a more miserable wedding planner than Julie Perry. She makes an absolute fortune from events like Olivia's wedding, but does she ever actually crack a smile?!
I agree. She's also awful at doing her eye makeup.
---
I think he looks like a little boy
With greasy hair! He's not the most pleasing little footie player on the eye.

Last night I asked my football mad son whether he had ever heard of Bradley Dack and he replied in the negative. I then managed to confuse Newcastle United and Sunderland which made him laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I felt really sad for her when she did the dress reveal.
She wanted to show it to her mum, sister & best friend.
But they couldn't find Jen, then when she did come in she looked quite nonchalant about it and was busy reading the card Liv had gave her.

Did anyone else think that? I think her mum is quite cold.

Reactions: 33
But they couldn't find Jen, then when she did come in she looked quite nonchalant about it and was busy reading the card Liv had gave her.

I agree, her mum always come across as quite cold and sharp

Reactions: 23

Yeah she seemed a bit upset that the dress reveal didn’t go as she planned and I felt for her on that!

I also HATED the best men reading the speech off the phone - it’s my biggest wedding icks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree, her mum always come across as quite cold and sharp
I find Olivia very cold so that's where she got it from her mother
---
On the hen do, it was really sad when she was on the boat and got wet the only thing she was worried about was her fake tan and not having fun, such a sad world we live in that peoples looks are stopping them from having fun 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yeah she seemed a bit upset that the dress reveal didn’t go as she planned and I felt for her on that!

I also HATED the best men reading the speech off the phone - it’s my biggest wedding icks
I thought that about the phone. Also the bits of scrappy A4 paper, why couldn't they use card to write their speeches on?

Reactions: 12
I thought that about the phone. Also the bits of scrappy A4 paper, why couldn't they use card to write their speeches on?
Agreed on both the phone and A4 paper 🤣 I’m surprised she allowed that haha! Her brothers speech was so lovely 🫶🏽

Personal opinion is that it was too many speeches though?! We recently went to a wedding where the bridesmaid gave a speech and it was so boring 😅 I think 3 or 4 is plenty or people get fed up!

Reactions: 10
Agreed on both the phone and A4 paper 🤣 I’m surprised she allowed that haha! Her brothers speech was so lovely 🫶🏽

Personal opinion is that it was too many speeches though?! We recently went to a wedding where the bridesmaid gave a speech and it was so boring 😅 I think 3 or 4 is plenty or people get fed up!
Haha agree. No one gives a tit. They just want to get wasted and party 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Brad comes across really well (so far anyway - I’m on episode 3)

Olivia’s mom seems very heartless and cold - Olivia made some comments about never getting hugged as a child which I imagine is why she is the way she is

• Sad
Reactions: 28
He wasn’t happy with how drunk she was and told her to stop so she could remember/enjoy the wedding day
In that moment, I saw the attraction. I like Brad and he will stand up to her when he thinks she's going too far and he wouldn't back down about the drinking either. She's surrounded by arse lickers so she probably appreciates this.
---

I felt for her too. Not a tear shed from any of them and Jen was very nonchalant about missing the big reveal. They're an emotionless bunch, the Attwoods! I thought her brother was endearing though.

Reactions: 21
In that moment, I saw the attraction. I like Brad and he will stand up to her when he thinks she's going too far and he wouldn't back down about the drinking either. She's surrounded by arse lickers so she probably appreciates this.
---

I felt for her too. Not a tear shed from any of them and Jen was very nonchalant about missing the big reveal. They're an emotionless bunch, the Attwoods! I thought her brother was endearing though.
Jen Attwood is indeed cold. Maybe it's all of those years spent starving herself to be thinking enough to fit into sample sizes? She could be naturally thin though as Olivia's 5ft 11in and wiry?

She always seems disgusted by Olivia's antics, although she was joining in with the grape throwing during S1 of OMHM.

Reactions: 7
Brad scrubbed up alright. Looked nice in his pants 😉 He does have nice eyes but yeah on the whole is a bit greasy .
I do like Olivia. She def plays herself up as being some jealous moody cow. I think you have to take her with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 13
My 2 cents

I like Olivia. She def plays up to the crazy witch persona, underneath in private I would imagine she is probably quite sweet and kind. Probably quite an insecure person too.

I would say her Mum is similar. I wondered if her Mum was a bit uncomfortable having such a special moment being filmed. She did repeatedly tell Olivia that she was beautiful/stunning and that she loved her so I don't think she's as cold as she comes across on camera. She's just quite posh and straight talking.

Reactions: 23
Anyone hear the best man speech where brads friend says brad and him went to her house in a taxi at 2am when she just came out of love Island ? she didn't split up with chris until 2018 ??

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone hear the best man speech where brads friend says brad and him went to her house in a taxi at 2am when she just came out of love Island ? she didn't split up with chris until 2018 ??
She was dating Brad before LI according to her and they were on/off the whole time she was with Chris

• Wow
Reactions: 10