Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m the only one but I don’t think she came across bad 🤣 she was clearly under pressure/ stress in the lead up to her wedding (who isn’t)! I can’t imagine filming whilst I was planning my wedding and having the stag do and hen do just a couple of weeks away from the wedding was clearly even more stress. Seemed like she was joking with Brad on his stag do as well, ngl I was the same when my now husband went on his last year 😅 in terms of wanting to hear from him to make sure he was ok etc!
Also cannot believe one of their guests leaked info about their wedding, that must be heartbreaking 😥

Reactions: 16
I have honestly never seen a more miserable wedding planner than Julie Perry. She makes an absolute fortune from events like Olivia's wedding, but does she ever actually crack a smile?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i don’t think she’d ever admit she lives in Stockport so chooses to say Cheshire
Stockport is definitely not in Cheshire 😂. Don’t know why she says she lives there . She wants to be a Cheshire housewife so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stockport is definitely not in Cheshire 😂. Don’t know why she says she lives there . She wants to be a Cheshire housewife so bad
I'm not that far from her and my post still says Cheshire. I think for postal purposes it still comes under Cheshire, but it's under Stockport Council, which is Greater Manchester. It's really weird! However, there's a lot of snobbery regarding Stockport, so many people are reluctant to admit they live in the area!!

Reactions: 7
Going against the grain but I really like her. She has really grown on me.
I think a lot of the stuff she says is very tongue in cheek.
I find her humour really funny and think she's coming across as very real.
She could have just stuck to being another influencer, her GFR series is really good and I think she's a good presenter.

Oh and my names not Jen 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have honestly never seen a more miserable wedding planner than Julie Perry. She makes an absolute fortune from events like Olivia's wedding, but does she ever actually crack a smile?!
she doesn’t exactly exude excitement for the couples big day does she, has a face like a slapped arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like I’m the only one but I don’t think she came across bad 🤣 she was clearly under pressure/ stress in the lead up to her wedding (who isn’t)! I can’t imagine filming whilst I was planning my wedding and having the stag do and hen do just a couple of weeks away from the wedding was clearly even more stress. Seemed like she was joking with Brad on his stag do as well, ngl I was the same when my now husband went on his last year 😅 in terms of wanting to hear from him to make sure he was ok etc!
Also cannot believe one of their guests leaked info about their wedding, that must be heartbreaking 😥
I agree I was a total cow the few weeks before my wedding, so stressed out. If someone had filmed me for itv id have been cancelled 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was definitely hamming it up for the cameras on the show. I’m sure she’s genuinely a pain in the ass, but was also encouraged to emphasise it to make it all dramatic and TV worthy, no?

Reactions: 15
I agree I was a total cow the few weeks before my wedding, so stressed out. If someone had filmed me for itv id have been cancelled 🤣🤣
Same! And before my hen do, I wasn’t being a briidezilla but it is hard work when you’re getting a massive group of people together and people are dropping out, testing positive for covid 3 days before etc 🙄🙃
We got married abroad too so I really can sympathise!!
---
She was definitely hamming it up for the cameras on the show. I’m sure she’s genuinely a pain in the ass, but was also encouraged to emphasise it to make it all dramatic and TV worthy, no?
Yeah agree!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Just feel like the documentary series was a good step forward for her and she could continue down that path of being a bit more mature and humble and it would open up more career opportunities. The ‘extra af’ high maintenance bridezilla act just felt like the old love island Liv that should maybe stay in the past 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m kind of cringing at some of the things she said in her speech. She was such a timid girl at primary school and now look at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got a bit of a love / hate for her but just cannot deal with her thinking she’s the most hard done by person because of this wedding 😩

Reactions: 11
She’s an aesthetician’s dream sold on any procedure that she doesn’t need. I’d be absolutely fuming going into my hen with that bruise on my face to have a jawline that looks no different to it did a week ago.

Reactions: 14