Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s a VGT sailing?
It's a Veranda Guarantee. It's a way to hedge your bet that you'll get a slightly better stateroom on your cruise ship. You book a guarantee category, and then the cruise line picks your stateroom vs. you picking out the exact location on the ship. It's a bit of a gamble, but people do get awarded better locations on the ship that way.

Reactions: 2
It's a Veranda Guarantee. It's a way to hedge your bet that you'll get a slightly better stateroom on your cruise ship. You book a guarantee category, and then the cruise line picks your stateroom vs. you picking out the exact location on the ship. It's a bit of a gamble, but people do get awarded better locations on the ship that way.
And for 6k less too- wow! Who wouldn’t do that is the real question. though it sets my teeth on edge thst this set of arseholes got the huge discount.

Reactions: 1
Aerial 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_7109.jpeg

The slanted sunglasses are sending me. They’re like that in every pic 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_7110.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she going on about how her daughter doesn’t wear pjs? We know mrs fuckface doesn’t wear pjs, we don’t need to know about your daughter thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Two things I’ve noticed: Mr Fuckface is hardly in the vlogs now, he used to vlog quite a lot in the WDW and NY vlogs 😂 and Mrs Fuckface seems to be overly positive about everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Please go back to moaning. I can’t cope with the 500 “beeeee-yooooo-fi-fulllll”

Reactions: 3
They’ve clearly been making an effort to be positive and not moan and also keep Mr Fuckface off camera in an attempt to get more views but I also preferred the vlogs when they were a moanfest.

Still no clue where all the money is coming from. They had a seemingly expensive half term with trips to London and days out doing stuff that’s not cheap.

Missus is growing up and it will be interesting to see for how much longer she is into little kids’ stuff and how much they force on her.

Reactions: 5
Is 4 week pain management course code for rehab because she's become addicted to pain? Definitely getting rehab vibes!

Reactions: 3
Sounds like she has been on a 4-week long residential pain management course. What? Who even know they existed on the NHS? I mean, good for her I suppose but they certainly know what’s available and how to get themselves on things, don’t they?

Reactions: 4