Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do people grow out of this? Either say what’s wrong or duck off

Reactions: 5
Wonder how long until she's back in rehab pain clinic or Mr FuckFace is filming a trip reveal whilst she's in a wheelchair giving not washed in a week chic :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a whole lot of “same as in the last one” in this vlog room tour… have they complained to get an upgrade? Not like they don’t have form, and their luggage is missing throughout this tour. There’s definitely been another room tour she’s filmed and not shown!

Reactions: 1
The absolute audacity of her filming random people in the gym in Dubai! I’d have told the fuckfaces where they could shove their camera! And the way she’s purposefully blurred out family members but can’t extend that to strangers is bleeping laughable (and makes me think his family are dealers tbh)

• Wow
That room they checked into on last nights vlog isn’t the huge suite she showed off a few days ago. Did the FuckFaces complain and moan their way into one of the upgraded suites?

Not sure if they bagged an upgrade or paid for 1 night in the most expensive suite as some sort of weird flex in the same way they had a room in Port Orleans and paid for Grand Flo and Poly at WDW. I think the Fuckfaces had definitely had some sort of argument though as he's hardly appeared in these vlogs (admittedly the most recent was 95% buffets and her mis-pronouncing names!)

Reactions: 2
I think they took our advice on board and stopped bleeping moaning about everything and also barred Mr Fuckface from appearing on camera as no one could understand a word he said.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they took our advice on board and stopped bleeping moaning about everything and also barred Mr Fuckface from appearing on camera as no one could understand a word he said.
I hope they do go back to moaning and mumbling it was much more fun for us 😃