Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to London with some moaning insta posts. I’m sure there’ll be a “Disney store tour” complete with a moan that there’s only one in the UK, a poll about how Disney should open them all again, and more than a few more moans about trains!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m all for kids being kids as long as possible but isn’t Missus too old for the BT Santa event now? They said last year it was the final time they could go because the age limit is 10. Wonder if they wrote to the organisers asking if it was alright? They’ve done that before.

Great insta story this week about their train to London being cancelled and how the whole trip could not happen any more, like kids throwing toys out of their pram, when they had forgotten to crop the screenshot of the email saying their tickets were valid on alternative trains. On Friday, low and behold, there they were on an earlier train and the trip was back on! Magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Fuckfaces have been quiet. Maybe they have realised that they’re not the Trackers and are never going to be able to monetise YouTube as they had hoped. They’ve also stopped bleeping moaning about everything and are far less entertaining as a result.

They’ve also got no holidays planned. I’m patiently waiting for their next announcement 😂

Remember when Mr Fuckface got drunk in New York after that boat cruise and passed out all day on the bed? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Aww don’t be mean, they made an entire video showing us what was in an Aldi in Spain 9 months earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New video on Alton Towers. The whole video description is a moan fest 😂 and she’s in a scooter.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
100% they got a disability pass. Bet they abuse them wherever they go.

Why would you go to Alton Towers when you were feeling so unwell. I know sometimes you have to pull through but if you’re feeling that crap would you really slog yourself round a theme park in the pissing rain on an easter weekend. 3 rides and some more soft toys… it’s a no from me.

For someone who constantly complains about whatever is supposed to be wrong with her that requires access passes and being wheeled around in a wheelchair when it’s theme parks .. she sure made some recovery to do zip wire thingy 😡she’s such a fraud

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
For someone who constantly complains about whatever is supposed to be wrong with her that requires access passes and being wheeled around in a wheelchair when it’s theme parks .. she sure made some recovery to do zip wire thingy 😡she’s such a fraud
She’s lost so much weight. I standby that she was definitely first in the queue demanding wegovy.

How long until she’s back in rehab “pain clinic” and posting big woe is me / holiday reveal that they’re off to Disney for the summer again?

• Haha
The FuckFaces are back folks! They’ve done a trip announcement this morning they are off to Dubai this week staying at Atlantis The Palm so stand by for the moaning 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7