Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarkation day is up. Do these idiots not check their content before posting? They show the pool deck and slides being closed … then an advert… then the same content again?
Idiots 🤣
---
Haaaaa they had alcohol confiscated 🤣🤣🤣they deny it obvs 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So embarkation day is up. Do these idiots not check their content before posting? They show the pool deck and slides being closed … then an advert… then the same content again?
Idiots 🤣
---
Haaaaa they had alcohol confiscated 🤣🤣🤣they deny it obvs 🤣🤣🤣
Same thing with the Tivoli vlog, same footage twice! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell they were overly trying hard to be upbeat and not moan. Missus didn’t look one bit bothered by all them decorations and stuff in the room

• Haha
You can see the physical pain it’s causing them to not complain about every minor inconvenience 😂 Absolutely no way they will keep this up all holiday 😂

• Haha
If you're expecting to see Kiel in their latest vlog, then let me save you the trouble. Exploring Kiel is exploring Primark and a pound shop before getting back on the ship and showing food. From the times they say they're having breakfast to being back on the ship means they spent a maximum of 2 hours in Kiel. All that money on a cruise to go to bloody Primark!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't watch any of the vlog at all, I just skipped around in it because I saw that it was formal night for them on Day 3 of their Disney Dream cruise. I wanted to see how they cleaned up for dinner. So what does it say about you if the cartoon characters are dressed more formally than you are? Is this as polished as Mr. FF can get? The missus had her hair and makeup done at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the afternoon. She was wearing more makeup than her mum.

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 10.21.23 AM.png

• Haha
I didn't watch any of the vlog at all, I just skipped around in it because I saw that it was formal night for them on Day 3 of their Disney Dream cruise. I wanted to see how they cleaned up for dinner. So what does it say about you if the cartoon characters are dressed more formally than you are? Is this as polished as Mr. FF can get? The missus had her hair and makeup done at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the afternoon. She was wearing more makeup than her mum.

View attachment 2448768
He always looks scruffy. Can’t polish a turd 😊

• Haha
Hurrah they are beck to moaning tonight! Apparently the room is too noisy. Went off for a moan. “We are not moaning”. Yes you are. They ended up with an extra room for sleeping in. I much prefer when they are moaning it gives us something to tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hurrah they are beck to moaning tonight! Apparently the room is too noisy. Went off for a moan. “We are not moaning”. Yes you are. They ended up with an extra room for sleeping in. I much prefer when they are moaning it gives us something to tattle 🤣🤣🤣
So they had to swap rooms and had to swap dining rotation timings too. Sounds like they are moanier than ever 😂

• Haha
I forgot they existed and watched one of there London vlogs.
IMG_2350.jpeg

my lord, how was he asking why they don’t get more viewers? Maybe it’s because no one enjoys looking at these unkempt unwashed mugs.
Hope he bought a bra in Primark.

• Haha
I can bet they got something out of the downgrade, she kept saying that they were helping the cruise staff 😂 they so wanted an upgrade as he asked before he got on but wouldn’t pay as to expensive
The previous vlog made me laugh ‘the Nobel peace prize museum’ no love just nobel prize

• Haha
So from the top of the tower they could see the building they went into to go to the toilet and the ship? Thrilling.

• Haha