Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh was that the trip that got cancelled last year?

I see they did a live on YT. Wonder if anyone actually showed up.

Reactions: 3
I just watched it - it’s not the exact trip they cancelled I don’t think? It could be though as didn’t they get ripped off and cancelled a similar trip? They mumble and waffle through most of it. They are staying 9 nights half board club level at Atlantis Palm and flying out business class. So not exactly cheap 🤣I reckon he is flogging Es and whizz in Warrington 🤣 their lifestyle and expenses far outweigh a call centre job and a part time teaching assistant job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Who the duck has the money to fly business class to Dubai? And why would you bother? Silly bastards.

Wonder if Mr Fuckface’s mam put it all on her credit card again, like the last trip they bought off a conman and went tits up?

Reactions: 4
Had to laugh when they said alcoholic drinks will be free for 2 hours every day at happy hour, but they’re not drinkers so won’t be taking advantage…

Me: flashback to when they went to NY and he got pissed off the free mimosas on the boat cruise and then spent the whole day in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to laugh when they said alcoholic drinks will be free for 2 hours every day at happy hour, but they’re not drinkers so won’t be taking advantage…

Me: flashback to when they went to NY and he got pissed off the free mimosas on the boat cruise and then spent the whole day in bed.
Ha ha that was one of the highlights of that trip for me him passed out like a whale

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG the travel day! 13 minutes of absolute garbage, and no appearance by Mr Fuckface so I assume they'd either had a massive argument or he was shitfaced on the free booze. Looks like this trip will be just as much a car crash as the others, and I can't wait!

• Haha
OMG the travel day! 13 minutes of absolute garbage, and no appearance by Mr Fuckface so I assume they'd either had a massive argument or he was shitfaced on the free booze. Looks like this trip will be just as much a car crash as the others, and I can't wait!
Oooo I didn’t notice they’d uploaded gonna watch now before work I love a fuckface carnage!

Oooo I didn’t notice they’d uploaded gonna watch now before work I love a fuckface carnage!
I didn’t notice either but gave it a watch, I’ve been lucky enough to fly first class once. It was great but I didn’t sleep as didn’t want to miss anything of the experience 😂
I did notice on the photos that’s it’s all been her and missus not much sign of mr fuckface. Glad to see her crippling pain hasn’t caused her an issue on water rides, swimming with dolphins or at water parks yet the small crease in the mattress on the plane caused her not to sleep due to her pain.!

• Haha
The audio quality on that was crap 🤣. I had to turn volume up to hear her moans about not being able to sleep because of a crease in the seat/bed. There was no intro just straight into her showing her seat on the plane. Too quality!

How can they afford business on emirates?
Mr Fuckface said he was offered an upgrade one way for mere hundreds of pounds each, rather than the thousands it would usually be. Of all the vloggers who appear to have an endless pot of money for extravagant vacations, these are the most perplexing. However you look it, Dubai and Disney are bleeping expensive