Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed they are part of this Disney Follow Event page on Instagram. So you have to follow all these accounts (including Ohana of 3) but they don’t have to follow you back. Have they paid this page to get on this ‘list’? No wonder their followers went up on insta if that’s the case.

View attachment 2339775
Travelling Tragical always used to post a follow thing every few days. I used to report each of the posts as spam 😁

Reactions: 4
I noticed they are part of this Disney Follow Event page on Instagram. So you have to follow all these accounts (including Ohana of 3) but they don’t have to follow you back. Have they paid this page to get on this ‘list’? No wonder their followers went up on insta if that’s the case.

View attachment 2339775
It’s like a handy list of wankers to avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% paid for it. “Ghost follows” are how all these follow event accounts make money. Fuckfaces clearly have more money than sense!

Reactions: 3
So they’re off on their (minimum) $11k Disney cruise. Again, where did that wodge of cash come from to pay for that?

• Wow
So they’re off on their (minimum) $11k Disney cruise. Again, where did that wodge of cash come from to pay for that?
Probably same place as Pervy Pete on the DIS..and most all vloggers. Flexible friend. It will come crashing down eventually when they run out limit and can't afford the repayments.

Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s lost some weight and trying to smarten herself up abit

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mrs FF has had a decent haircut and it’s made all the difference. He still looks like he has escaped from a secure unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched their recent live stream and the fuckfaces may as well just say they’ve been reading tattle! Apparently they’re going to be making sure they moan less 😂 I’m not sure they have that ability 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve just watched their recent live stream and the fuckfaces may as well just say they’ve been reading tattle! Apparently they’re going to be making sure they moan less  I’m not sure they have that ability 
I though that as well. They are definitely reading here. At least they admitted they were filming any old tit just for youtube. More honest than most of them on that front.

Did anyone else hear at the end of the live how she pronounced Bruges? It was like ‘Bru-geh’ 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh que a moaning vlog and possible ‘I want to talk to your manager’ ‘we want an upgrade’ because the shops aren’t open on the Disney dream. It’s to do with customs and danish waters
Can hear there whinging from here

It’s an 11 day cruise, I’m sure they’ll survive not being able to go in the gift shop for a day or so. Sad bastards

• Haha
Their travel day / first day video went up last night. Not even 5 minutes in and moaning about the cost of coffee, moaning about being sent down to the plane then sent back, moaning about having to take glasses off / tie hair up on rides at Tivoli. The not moaning hasn’t last long! Seems now to be followed up with a “it’s fine, it’s fine, just health and safety, it’s fine”. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Their travel day / first day video went up last night. Not even 5 minutes in and moaning about the cost of coffee, moaning about being sent down to the plane then sent back, moaning about having to take glasses off / tie hair up on rides at Tivoli. The not moaning hasn’t last long! Seems now to be followed up with a “it’s fine, it’s fine, just health and safety, it’s fine”. 😂😂😂
Great, I’m going to watch it later. I have missed their ridiculous travel vlogs and vile personalities

• Heart
I see they have shut down their Patreon. Clearly not one person signed up. GOOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see they have shut down their Patreon. Clearly not one person signed up. GOOD.
I am so sick of all these fuckers who go on multiple luxury holidays, weekends away and nice days out but want other people without a pot to piss in to fund it for them

• Heart