Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes her new reel advertising some plastic crap for Evian. She really will advertise anything for a buck so grim
exactly, we liv in a country with clean drinking water, there is no need to buy something like this for your home

Reactions: 7
Genuinely really had no issues with the girl, quite liked her content UNTIL the smoking post?? WHY?? Now I can't shake the idea that she smells like binbags and thinks its cool to promote lung cancer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to really like her, I listened to her podcast and found her content around feminism and feminist intersectionality with race really interesting. Recently she has become absolutely unbearable. I don’t know what’s wrong with her, I genuinly don’t mind her personal updates, but she’s coming across like such a dumb airhead. We have enough of those! We liked you cos you were smart and interesting! I’ve unfollowed her now because I can’t bare to watch anymore stories of how unmotivated she is in different accents.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else used to follow her when she didn’t wear makeup? Long time ago, around that time I loved her. She’s totally changed as a person. So up herself

Reactions: 4
Looks like it! I just can’t fathom how she does comedy, she’s not funny? I enjoy her posts but can’t stand her posh domineering voice so her podcasts are a no go for me.

Reactions: 6
Her trying to be a comedian just doesn't make sense. Firstly, she's not funny, and secondly. she talks about a lot of important issues (and quite well tbf), but then saying she's a comedian lessens the gravitas of her work.

Just look at her bio on her website - after detailing all the important issues she discusses, her content is describes as 'hilarious'.

Untitled 4.png

Reactions: 2
C6E125E5-1ADC-4E71-8038-CF835A9C5E50.jpeg

A means to document weight loss? I scrolled to the bottom of her Instagram as she doesn’t strike me as a person who would have been overweight. I can’t see any photos of her weight loss journey just pictures of her lifting her top up showing her shredded abs and her in the gym.

View attachment 704491

A means to document weight loss? I scrolled to the bottom of her Instagram as she doesn’t strike me as a person who would have been overweight. I can’t see any photos of her weight loss journey just pictures of her lifting her top up showing her shredded abs and her in the gym.
I think Grace Beverly started the same way (again despite never having been overweight) iirc they both started doing the kyla itness workouts when they were in high school

Reactions: 5
View attachment 704491

Oenone started out as a fitness influencer and has spoken a lot in podcasts about how she was quite obsessed with exercise and food etc but has overcome it now. I’m surprised she’s not gone back through her gram and deleted those pics really seeing as she’s clearly trying to reinvent herself atm.

Has our good sis Uh No Nee had her lips done?
I don’t think she has actually. Looks like she’s just pursing her lips a lot to make them plumper and over lining maybe.

Has anyone seen her stories where she’s asking if she’s posher than Love Island’s Priya…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know who priya is as I don’t watch love island but found all the stories so cringeworthy. Why doesn’t she just accept she’s posh and mega privileged.

Reactions: 5
I used to follow her because I thought her fitness/nutrition content was really refreshing and I liked her feminist content but she just ended up highlighting her privilege and it was so frustrating. Anyway her ‘smoking reel’ appeared on my explore page, way to go making smoking looking fun. Idiot. And the Evian water. Ffs. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I haven't seen any of her comedy stuff but I just don't understand how she's pursuing it as a thing?? She's so unfunny and I just don't get what she'd even talk about?

There is a difference between witty/amusing funny and laugh out loud funny.
some of the things she has written/said are funny but they’re not stand-up-comedy-laugh-out-loud funny
I actually would love to see one of her shows and see if she’s actually funny or if the people attending are just her stans who throw her a mercy chuckle

The clips she reposted last night on her stories just weren’t funny at all 😐

Reactions: 1
I work right next to Carnaby so am considering going after work, if I do I will report back 😂

Reactions: 3
I've just looked at her profile after seeing the thread here and realised the show she does is with Grace Campbell, can't stand her. The clip of Grace reading out her book to her Dad about being fingered when she was a teenager is disgusting, she's so cringe.

Cannot deal with these entitled children of rich celebrities trying to preach to you about things when they've lived the life of luxury. Her, Honey Kinney Ross and Scarlett Curtis I find really infuriating. Find it particularly rich coming from Grace who's Dad did PR for a war criminal.

Anyway rant over, just looked at the smoking reel. The comments fawning over her are embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11