Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes 100%. It’s okay, we get it you have abs!!!

I think she has definitely had lip fillers recently? Not sure if she has acknowledged this as I’ve not followed her for a few months but they look very different.

Reactions: 10
Just me who things it’s mad she has gone out to do stand up when she’s not fully recovered from being so ill…? She’s been moaning all week about. Might not feel as bad as before but from the video on her stories her voice is clearly croaky and she just had FOMO

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand Grace Campbell, how does she not have her own thread?
Ask and you shall receive!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s deffs had lip fillers 😂 close up without makeup they look so obvious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s deffs had lip fillers 😂 close up without makeup they look so obvious!!
Green bikini pic, for definite. Tbf she was asking about getting them done on her stories a few months ago so it’s not surprising.

Reactions: 2
Grace has been commenting on and liking her posts again with Oenone asking her to come over 👀

This is so interesting. I always wondered what happened between those two. Can’t stand Girl Boss Grace.
I always thought it was because Oenone outgrew her and thought Grace was full of tit but now so is she so I guess they can be friends again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I just found this on Twitter and didn’t have anyone to share this with.. enjoy guys 😂
Omg those rules! I had a friend who worked there in London and there was a woman who had one arm and she was made to constantly stay in the back room rather than on the shop floor, I cannot remember exactly but I think it almost ended up in a lawsuit

• Wow
Omg those rules! I had a friend who worked there in London and there was a woman who had one arm and she was made to constantly stay in the back room rather than on the shop floor, I cannot remember exactly but I think it almost ended up in a lawsuit
Isn’t it mad! I was just watching the docu on Netflix and was reading tweets and then was like- familiar face!

• Haha
Reactions: 1