Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at her profile after seeing the thread here and realised the show she does is with Grace Campbell, can't stand her. The clip of Grace reading out her book to her Dad about being fingered when she was a teenager is disgusting, she's so cringe.

Cannot deal with these entitled children of rich celebrities trying to preach to you about things when they've lived the life of luxury. Her, Honey Kinney Ross and Scarlett Curtis I find really infuriating. Find it particularly rich coming from Grace who's Dad did PR for a war criminal.

Anyway rant over, just looked at the smoking reel. The comments fawning over her are embarrassing.
This! So sick of these rich kids and their preaching. They don’t realise how privileged they are. Their privilege and bank of mummy and daddy has allowed them to take way more risks professionally. Hence why they are all writers or freelancers. Mummy and daddy will always be there to pick up the pieces if something doesn’t work out.

For the rest of us normal people, we don’t have the opportunity to take risks and write books, present podcasts and all that because we always have the underlying stress of needing to have a 9-5 so we can keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. They don’t live in the real world and are completely out of touch with the vasy majority of people.

Reactions: 10
It’s funny, I wonder what Oenone does all day. She’s taking a break from her podcast and isn’t exactly doing back to back comedy gigs (and when she does they’re in the evenings), she doesn’t have many Instagram ads, so genuinely wondering what she works on all day every day? I feel like she just goes out to lunch a lot haha

Reactions: 8
Lol just seen her IG Stories about being super productive and nailing down new book club dates. do we think she’s read this thread? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol just seen her IG Stories about being super productive and nailing down new book club dates. do we think she’s read this thread? Haha
She 100% reads here or is at least aware of this thread as she has posted a comment to her Instagram from here before. Proper embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
She 100% reads here or is at least aware of this thread as she has posted a comment to her Instagram from here before. Proper embarrassing.
yeh the thing she posted had one of my comments, claim to fame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was gifted a ton of food from Zizzi yesterday. Really puts me off companies when they do this.

Untitled 13.png

• Angry
  • Wow
foto with the comment about the colosseum vs the arc du triomf made me laugh as he is not even standing outside the colosseum :ROFLMAO: I wonder how much she is earning, must be a lot, they are clearly staying in a really expensive hotel/eating in expensive restaurants etc

Reactions: 2
foto with the comment about the colosseum vs the arc du triomf made me laugh as he is not even standing outside the colosseum :ROFLMAO: I wonder how much she is earning, must be a lot, they are clearly staying in a really expensive hotel/eating in expensive restaurants etc
Her parents are loaded and still her an ‘allowance’ as well as pay her rent in London. Factual.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oooh how do you know this?
She’s a distant friend/old school friend of one of my uni friends.

On another note, her outfit choices make me want to vom. Her boyfriend is so normal I don’t understand why he isn’t embarrassed to high heaven at what she wears in public.

Reactions: 7
She’s a distant friend/old school friend of one of my uni friends.

On another note, her outfit choices make me want to vom. Her boyfriend is so normal I don’t understand why he isn’t embarrassed to high heaven at what she wears in public.
Her boyfriend looks like he’s mute. Never seen him smile properly or talk. Bet he has no personality as she likes to be the only one to talk in thag relationahip

Her parents are loaded and still her an ‘allowance’ as well as pay her rent in London. Factual.
A few months ago I was on a walk with my bf and as we were heading back to the car there was a dog at a gate barking and a man shouted over “Mary, stop barking”, I thought I recognised him but couldn’t remember where from. A while later I realised it was Oenone’s dad, he was on one of her podcast eps (Mary is her mum’s dog). Anyway her parents house is beautiful (admired it before as walked past many times), not surprised she is given an allowance 💰

Reactions: 4
OK PEOPLE! What happened with her and Grace Beverley? Let’s go! Theories?
Grace never seems to keep friends tbh , I don’t particularly like oenone but she seems less fake than grace and her constant bragging about working so much while simultaneously spending most of the year on holiday, I imagine it would get draining to be around

Reactions: 9
OK PEOPLE! What happened with her and Grace Beverley? Let’s go! Theories?
Bit of a boring one but where Oheone started doing podcasts, becoming more “woke”, shopping at charity shops, not revolving her whole world around fitness, not posting loads of revealing pics etc maybe they had 0 in common anymore

Reactions: 5
Wondered why she’d been so quiet and see she’s had a break up. Poor girl thought they were cute together

• Wow
Reactions: 7