Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same, they seemed super in love - sounds like it was a mutual thing from what she wrote?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened, regardless of her saying it was mutual I doubt she would say anything else on an account which is basically also a business account. I was surprised she was the one who moved out as she seemed the one who did all of the design choices, I guess this means the flat is his?

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure they were renting so I’m surprised she’s moved out, she put a lot of effort into that flat. She said it was 8 weeks ago which is when they were in Barcelona

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Had a little stalk and he’s not following her. Really sad, always loved then as a couple. Hope they’re both ok.
Pretty sure they were renting so I’m surprised she’s moved out, she put a lot of effort into that flat. She said it was 8 weeks ago which is when they were in Barcelona
spose they could’ve both moved out???

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He probably woke up to her fashion sense and realised how utterly ridiculous she looked on a daily basis. My husband would be embarrassed to be seen with me in one of her outfits never mind that on a daily basis.

• Haha
to have a break up like that on a holiday is a pretty dramatic thing, I wonder if it is something like one of them wanted children and the other not and it had fina;ly become obvious neither would change their views?

Reactions: 4
to have a break up like that on a holiday is a pretty dramatic thing, I wonder if it is something like one of them wanted children and the other not and it had fina;ly become obvious neither would change their views?
maybe he found her dad trainers next to the bed and assumed she was cheating

• Haha
8 weeks ago would’ve been the week after they got back from their Barca trip. I wonder if they’ve had to continue living together until their rental contract ended or if he moved out before? That would be intense. She has unfollowed him also, and his twin.
They did a podcast ep together a while ago and I thought they sounded really well suited! I wonder if one of them has had a freak out about wanting to experience the world before settling down?

8 weeks ago would’ve been the week after they got back from their Barca trip. I wonder if they’ve had to continue living together until their rental contract ended or if he moved out before? That would be intense. She has unfollowed him also, and his twin.
They did a podcast ep together a while ago and I thought they sounded really well suited! I wonder if one of them has had a freak out about wanting to experience the world before settling down?
She has said on her most recent post that hey continued to live together. It seems crazy to me that she is putting so much effort into furniture for a rental? I wonder how much she is earning (or being supported by parents) as no one I know (other than people in banking etc) of her age is able to afford a flat with multiple rooms in London!

Honestly so jealous of her new flat ffs. How do these influcners make money? I think she’s writing a book, she keeps dropping hints about a new project

Just listening to the podcast and his voice is SO posh omg. I know they both went to milfield but bleeping hell.

Reactions: 5
I was so shocked by their break up. I imagine it is to do with them wanting different things in life. He seems quite serious and settled down and she isn’t very tied to one thing.

I also think that this ‘project’ of hers is a book. She mentioned she’s had offers for one before but it ‘didn’t feel like the right time’ but I bet she’s working on it now and that’s why she’s been quite quiet.

re: the new flat. It’s probably in streatham or something which is why she (read: her parents) have been able to afford to pay for a multiple room place. She and Matt were living in Balham so I imagine she would want to stay in south.

also - I wonder what’s happened to the chihuahua she got during lockdown? I know she never posted it and said at one of her comedy gigs last year that she didn’t post deliberately for fear of what people would say online.

Wonder how much her new place costs. It’s not small at all for just one person

She’s deffo on the throat traps now she’s single. I’m so intrigued by the dog - are we sure she wasn’t joking? Also has anyone been to a book club?

She’s deffo on the throat traps now she’s single. I’m so intrigued by the dog - are we sure she wasn’t joking? Also has anyone been to a book club?
Maybe she was joking about the dog to use it as standup material..