Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imah

Chatty Member
Her and Matt seem so different it’s odd they were even together that long

Reactions: 8

emm

VIP Member
Agreed, the more I see of her flat and furniture etc I wonder how much she must be earning, paying rent on a flat like that in London alone must be so expensive

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with her abs? We get it! I also dont understand how she maintains them she eats out loads and drinks allll the time!
All her friends have abs I noticed lmao. I don’t think any of mine have abs haha, maybe at 9 years old but certainly not now 😂😂

They take ALOT of pics and stories for people who clearly want to be seen as “good time cool girls”

Colourfulmug

First post here but I am absolutely fuming. Her comedy video...just seems jealous and nasty? People live their lives at different speeds and want to do things at different times - why does it matter?! It's really rubbed me the wrong way as someone who is in their 20s and would love to have children but probably can't due to health reasons. I would be thrilled to be pregnant at her age.

lilamay

VIP Member
She was gifted a ton of food from Zizzi yesterday. Really puts me off companies when they do this.

Untitled 13.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Rjs92

She is doing my head in! Literally SO self obsessed i need to unfollow! Who gives a fuck about her shitty 5 min set at fringe? Only the sheep from st andrews will be there

Rjs92

I don;t know if you follow/followed Grace fit, now Grace Beverley , but they used to be friends and they did the 10.000 cal challenge.. she STILL had abs at the endm (was pointed out in the video), it is genetics
Oh yes girl boss grace *eye roll* unfollowed her a while back when she launched her book about working hard and failing to mention she comes from an extremely wealthy family.

As for oenones abs agree its genetics its just so weird how at how obsessed she is with them at 28 (i think). Cant wait to see what the big project is!

Reactions: 7

lilamay

VIP Member
That was meant to be comedy?

No wonder the event was free. Although I wouldn't have gone unless you paid me.

When she says she isn't saving, it's because she doesn't have to. When she decides to settle down, I imagine she will just get handed a lump sum for a property so she doesn't need to plan for the future in the same way an ordinary person does.

She's peddling this dangerous notion of 'live for the now' which is something only very wealthy people can afford. I can't just spend my paycheck as soon as it's come in on some Eat Pray Love trip as I have a mortgage to pay, a car to run, bills to pay.

• Angry

emm

VIP Member
I really wonder how much she earns from seemingly not doing that much... the rent on her apartment must bea lot, not to mention she is buyingloads of furniture for it, I don't know anyone of her age who would be able to afford to rent alone in london

Lolz28

She asked online for best BBQs, lo and behold she’s now been gifted one. Influencers are the worst. Did anyone see matts new gf only just turned 24! Bloody hell

Twobecomingthree

Oooh how do you know this?
She’s a distant friend/old school friend of one of my uni friends.

On another note, her outfit choices make me want to vom. Her boyfriend is so normal I don’t understand why he isn’t embarrassed to high heaven at what she wears in public.

Lolz28

Yikes her new reel advertising some plastic crap for Evian. She really will advertise anything for a buck so grim

• Sick

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Ahh I feel for her. I really like Oenone, think she’s ridiculous but fun, and it’s never nice when an ex moves on that quickly.
Yeah, that’s savage. Obviously nobody knows who broke up with who but I think literally not a single person on the planet would want to see their ex with someone else so beautiful so soon. And around her birthday too. That’s gotta hurt.

I cannot stand Grace Campbell, how does she not have her own thread?
Your profile pic 😍😍😍 oh Glenn!

• Heart