Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a lot of C grade GCSE students in my class doing better work.

Reactions: 4
I hate every painting she does
Has she been dumped?
I dont think her and her bf have broken up cos someone asked how things are with him on her q&a last week and she said things are good with him.

I think all influencers go through a bad mental health stage cos they realise they dont have a purpose. Like shes a comedian, podcaster, has a couple of ‘secret projects’ shes doing so much and nothing at the same time.

Reactions: 6
I dont think her and her bf have broken up cos someone asked how things are with him on her q&a last week and she said things are good with him.

I think all influencers go through a bad mental health stage cos they realise they dont have a purpose. Like shes a comedian, podcaster, has a couple of ‘secret projects’ shes doing so much and nothing at the same time.
She has a new boyfriend ??

Does anyone know what this story was about? I missed the previous ones before she deleted them.

She was talking about a creepy bloke hitting on her/women and being aggressive if they declined. Others sent messages that they and friends have also been approached by this man who was very pushy and by the sounds of it unnerved a lot of women, including Oenone when he approached her. I can't remember now if he said or did something specifically but he would get aggressive or rude if women declined his advances.
She deleted the stories as she was afraid he may be able to see them as if so many of her followers related to it and knew of the man he may be told of the stories which may be dangerous for her.
I believe she also said she would report him so deleted the stories for this reason.

Reactions: 2
Just saw this

Honestly, that comment off that girl she spoke to a few weeks ago is a bit unnecessary. Someone can be living their best life and still make comments about their ex if they choose? It's a caption joke, taking life a bit too seriously.

I do agree influencers portray a "fake" life but that photo and caption wasn't really it. Seemed more like that girl just doesn't like Oenone and wanted a reason to state it publically

Reactions: 9
Just saw this
Omg cringe!! His new GF has literally aired that it was aimed at her bf 🥲 Oeone could have lots of exes i didn’t know if it was aimed more at her recent one. Regardless she didn’t say who it was. His new gf gives me suchhhh bad vibes 🫣😅
---
Also cringe she had been on a fancy date or trip away with Matt the day she posted that comment… so were they just looking at her insta or something…. How weird! Wtf. Bizarre. Obviously both very insecure.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He was trying to do her a favour tbh the pink eyeshadow does not look good.

Reactions: 5