Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiki999

she has an amazing body, I doubt anyone would say otherwise, but her outfits often look uncomfortably small. And I don't mean short skirts etc just the all round fit if that makes sense?
Agreed! Everything she wears looks like it is a nip slip or crotch shot waiting to happen at all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Kiki999

I get her abs and body is amazing... but it's a bit much being shoved in my face the whole time... I get it

Kiki999

For a while I thought the way she was decorating her flat was really cool and interesting but she’s gone a bit OTT now. I feel like my head would hurt if I was in there for any length of time

Lolz28

Wondered why she’d been so quiet and see she’s had a break up. Poor girl thought they were cute together

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
Yikes her new reel advertising some plastic crap for Evian. She really will advertise anything for a buck so grim
exactly, we liv in a country with clean drinking water, there is no need to buy something like this for your home

Only just caught up but I’ve seen in Taylor’s bio that she is a criminal barrister??? Lol I would’ve thought a barrister should know better than to post pathetic comments on insta. Certainly wouldn’t want her representing me if I was in trouble!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand where her money comes from to be able to afford a spacious flat with garden in SW London, always out, always on holiday… but doesn’t seem to do anything! Said the fringe cost her money and I can’t imagine the other comedy makes a lot of money and she hasn’t done a podcast in ages
Her family is loaded and at 28 she's still living off her "allowance". It's daddy's credit card that finances her socialite lifestyle. She doesn't make money besides the occasional ad because she doesn't need to. What she said about "saving for a house" probably means she'll be gifted the down payment when the time comes. Since in a recent post she admitted she spends more than she saves

• Sick

baxter2021

Would rather stick pins in my eyes than see her show, I don’t find her funny. And I die inside when she does her accents, so cringe.

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Looks like it! I just can’t fathom how she does comedy, she’s not funny? I enjoy her posts but can’t stand her posh domineering voice so her podcasts are a no go for me.

kateR94

I wonder if it's so she doesn't get criticism about going away so much? Her( ex? )Friend Grace is away pretty much every month and clearly has a detrimental effect on her dogs
I wondered if it’s because she got it from a breeder and is worried about backlash given she pushes sustainable fashion etc?

Grace got a new puppy recently and had to come up with some ridiculous story to justify why she got it from a breeder rather than adopting. Just be honest!

jaffa9591

I couldn’t believe how much bronzer she put her on forehead either it ended up a completely different colour to her face??

Also I have no problem with people showing their real skin (in fact I wish people did it more!) but I thought it was interesting that it just goes to show how filtered her photos usually are

anom1289

Was surprised to see her at a Tala event the other day, her and Grace Beverly seemed super close then just stopped hanging out?!? Although that seems to happen a lot with Grace.
Really enjoying the discussions on Oenones stories atm

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Have followed and loved Oenone since just after her fitness days, but agree that the eating out, drinking every weekend, swanning off on holiday and doing very little work has become too much. She’s so detached from the real world
She can’t love herself more either!

ea1994

This dog news has me shooqueeth, I cannot for the life of me find any dog related hints/paraphernalia in her insta posts. First one to spot a clue in past insta posts gets a prize 🕵🏻‍♀️