Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
I cannot stand Grace Campbell, how does she not have her own thread?
Ask and you shall receive!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
I wonder if it's so she doesn't get criticism about going away so much? Her( ex? )Friend Grace is away pretty much every month and clearly has a detrimental effect on her dogs
Interesting that the “dog is back” I started thinking I’ve hallucinated that 😅 Why is she saying she’s keeping it a secret again?

ellamae

Chatty Member
Anyone shocked that she says she has no
money from her parents for a deposit? They seem well off and she was privately educated. Seems bad on their part not to have saved up while she was growing up to help her out? I know a lot of middle class people whose parents have given them money to help? Just seems odd given that they seem financially well off?
---
Ah just seen this.. idk I find it a bit odd they still aren’t helping her out at all because she left private education a while ago.

Attachments

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Just seen a few photos of the chihuahua on her sisters Instagram. I wonder why she never posts about it? Could be that she got it from a breeder and is worried about being called out given that’s not particularly consistent with her pushing sustainability?

What’s her sister’s instagram please

newtohere

I read her book over the summer as it was in my local library and I was curious.

It's alright; less of an insight into being an influencer generally and more into being Oenone specifically. It was interesting to hear about her Instagram journey and her story generally: being assaulted, having an abortion, talking about her break up from Matt and admitting she has a dog. But it really lacked any depth, for me personally. I felt like she could have delved more into what being an influencer means, the impact Instagram culture is having on society and the impacts of her 'influencing'. She touches on these points but it felt like those should've have been the majority of the book, and her personal stories should've been woven in to make her points. It mostly just feels autobiographical.
Interesting that the “dog is back” I started thinking I’ve hallucinated that 😅 Why is she saying she’s keeping it a secret again?

kateR94

Yeah you can see his t shirt in that photo and he also posted pics there at the same time. It’s possible some of it was a solo trip and then he arrived later - I guess that’s why she skipped her sisters hen do!

Jaybtee

VIP Member
She’s deffs had lip fillers 😂 close up without makeup they look so obvious!!
Green bikini pic, for definite. Tbf she was asking about getting them done on her stories a few months ago so it’s not surprising.

Westeryonder21

Does anyone know what this story was about? I missed the previous ones before she deleted them.

She was talking about a creepy bloke hitting on her/women and being aggressive if they declined. Others sent messages that they and friends have also been approached by this man who was very pushy and by the sounds of it unnerved a lot of women, including Oenone when he approached her. I can't remember now if he said or did something specifically but he would get aggressive or rude if women declined his advances.
She deleted the stories as she was afraid he may be able to see them as if so many of her followers related to it and knew of the man he may be told of the stories which may be dangerous for her.
I believe she also said she would report him so deleted the stories for this reason.

lilamay

VIP Member
Her trying to be a comedian just doesn't make sense. Firstly, she's not funny, and secondly. she talks about a lot of important issues (and quite well tbf), but then saying she's a comedian lessens the gravitas of her work.

Just look at her bio on her website - after detailing all the important issues she discusses, her content is describes as 'hilarious'.

Untitled 4.png

Imah

Chatty Member
Looks like no bf on the scene anymore, not that I was convinced it more than casual anyway