Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
In two minds about Oenone at the moment. I actually saw her comedy show with Grace this year and enjoyed it. I don’t know if it should be a long term career focus for her but I’m sure she will always sell out shows due to her dedicated followers always buying tickets (like I was) and thus continue doing it for a while.
At the show she mentioned she has a chihuahua but deliberately never shows it on Instagram. I bet it’s because when she inevitably gives it away, she wont have to face people online telling her off ha.

I enjoy her podcast on occasion too, although I do agree she talks way too much and rambles on when it’s not necessary. She just needs to be more concise.

she barely posts any more, and when she does, it’s all personal life stuff and occasionally comedy. I really don’t know how she spends her days?

The smoking reel was awful. I smoke socially myself but glamorising it is not a good thing to do.

Funny that she’s posted about this tattle thread already lol. I bet she’s secretly wanted one for ages. You’re not a ‘real’ #influencer until people bitch about you online lol xoxo
what was the show like?? really intrigued

Reactions: 2

cardiganyellow

And her latest q and a she mentions being able to save to eventually buy somewhere... she says not before 5 years but even so in London that is insane, most people are not able to save at all if they are renting alone, not to mention as you say all her holidays/nights out etc
She must have a big advance for her book and whatever these other projects are

emm

VIP Member
foto with the comment about the colosseum vs the arc du triomf made me laugh as he is not even standing outside the colosseum :ROFLMAO: I wonder how much she is earning, must be a lot, they are clearly staying in a really expensive hotel/eating in expensive restaurants etc

emm

VIP Member
Loooooooool that video is hilarious. WHYYYY.
---
Sorry but this comment is unhinged? I imagine it’s supposed to be a light hearted, dare I say - funny, caption, and this new girlfriend has made it high school with the ‘who broke up with who’ comment. I have such severe second hand embarrassment.
This clip is borderline only fans
---
We all know she reads here (one of my😌 lockdown posts aout her was actually screenshotted years ago on her Instagram 😅) but this weird bCk and forth is just mundane, I'm not even sure what we are talking about at this point

Imah

Chatty Member
Her style is taking an interesting turn. She can pull it off as she’s a thing blonde white chick but the hair is strange

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
For a while I thought the way she was decorating her flat was really cool and interesting but she’s gone a bit OTT now. I feel like my head would hurt if I was in there for any length of time
Idon'tlove it but it is her taste so whatever... what I don't get s why you make so much of an effort for somewhere rented, she says she wil use the table etc before, but realisticcaly any flat you move into or buy won't always suit the same furnititure. For me it seems like a waste of money

Dontstopmenow

Omfg yes! I cannot believe she has hardly any comments on this thread! She seems to have slipped through with a good amount of followers but not enough to have anyone pay enough attention to tattle about her.

all her holiday content during Covid has fucked me right off

kateR94

Just seen a few photos of the chihuahua on her sisters Instagram. I wonder why she never posts about it? Could be that she got it from a breeder and is worried about being called out given that’s not particularly consistent with her pushing sustainability?

Reactions: 1

AshM

I wonder if she’s still with her bf? Just the move to pairs and now the hair cut

Reactions: 1