Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
The pink wardrobe room is horrendous. It reminds me of the room I had growing up which felt cold and grotty, I’ve worked my arse off not to live like that. Sorry if anyone likes it but I feel like she’s cosplaying poor in her little London flat. Makes me mad 🤣

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
I just found this on Twitter and didn’t have anyone to share this with.. enjoy guys 😂
Omg those rules! I had a friend who worked there in London and there was a woman who had one arm and she was made to constantly stay in the back room rather than on the shop floor, I cannot remember exactly but I think it almost ended up in a lawsuit

• Wow

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I can't believe her friend Grace stayed in a hotel the whole month of the fringe! How much would that have cost? I presume her family are heavily supporting her too?
Her dad’s Alistair Campbell, Tony Blair’s ex spindoctor, they’re loaded

emsay

Had a little stalk and he’s not following her. Really sad, always loved then as a couple. Hope they’re both ok.
Pretty sure they were renting so I’m surprised she’s moved out, she put a lot of effort into that flat. She said it was 8 weeks ago which is when they were in Barcelona
spose they could’ve both moved out???

• Wow

AshM

Has anyone read her book is it any good?
Yea I did and I actually did really enjoy it. She does reflect on her behaviour and is always happy to admit she has got things wrong. Thought it was very brave for her to talk about her abortion as well. It defo made me like her as I used to just judge her on her insta posts.

emm

VIP Member
I don’t understand where her money comes from to be able to afford a spacious flat with garden in SW London, always out, always on holiday… but doesn’t seem to do anything! Said the fringe cost her money and I can’t imagine the other comedy makes a lot of money and she hasn’t done a podcast in ages
And her latest q and a she mentions being able to save to eventually buy somewhere... she says not before 5 years but even so in London that is insane, most people are not able to save at all if they are renting alone, not to mention as you say all her holidays/nights out etc

sneakpeak21

Has anyone else noticed how much work she’s had done the last 6 months?

Everytime she posts, I’ve been really taken aback with how much she’s evidently messing with her face - she’s practically static. I have no issue with cosmetic treatments and she’s been open about getting injectables (I think) but it just seems a shame as she’s naturally stunning and she’s starting to look a bit pillowy!

Attachments

Bunbun135

7A8AAAA2-FD26-46F0-8A0C-D46F7A0B7BDF.png
He only started liking her pics in December and Oenone doesn’t follow her. She then uploaded this which Matt reposted, looks like a valentines gift? Unsure about the Canada/ London thing though

emm

VIP Member
I work right next to Carnaby so am considering going after work, if I do I will report back 😂

emm

VIP Member
I just saw her two latest stories, the post she is tagged in looks like a completely different person to the next photo of herself she has posted, how does she look so different!?

kateR94

I’m also enjoying the deep dive, I do find them quite interesting. She talks about trying Botox but I haven’t seen her mention the lip filers yet? (She might not 100% have them, it just looks like she does)

AshM

Tbh I think she’s just gained weight
I think she had her lips done but that’s it? I wouldn’t say she’s gained weight, she still looks very slim to me.
I actually read her book last week and it made me really like her when I used to find her annoying. She addresses a few posts she’s done in the past (which I have judged her for) and admits she was wrong etc, so I found it quite interesting. Sorry I know it’s not a rave thread but I recommend it